Eagles' Nest

All good brother. I have no idea your skill or knowledge level but the “321” formula is full strength seed to harvest (soilless). Dirt cheap. Leaves my ph at around 6.3. you buy the a and b and then any box store mag sulfate. Worth a look if your still exploring.

3 Likes

I am good been using it since 1982 when it was Peters then Jack’s :slight_smile:

one for veg and one flower start to finish

no skill just a hack thank God the weed will grow itself if you let it

be safe and be free

Dequilo

3 Likes

Haha should have known I’m talking to a sage who’s been using their nutes since three years before I was born. Pardon me…skulks away :rofl:

I’m outta likes but thanks for stopping in friend.

4 Likes

I agree with @dequilo best shit ever

1 Like

I’m smart enough to know when to listen. I’ll note this for next purchase and give it a go.

2 Likes

no need for that my friend :slight_smile: it is all good

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

@Eagles009 stop by Dequilo's 2021 grow some indoor fun:)

5 Likes

I surely will!

1 Like

I’m running these plants mostly like I have others before them. Couple differences. This is the first time I’ve added great white (or any similar product) from the start. The other, I am keeping the soil very moist. They were watered in with 1/3rd gallon each. Misted and sprayed relentlessly for week one. Then watered with 2/3rd gallon each a few days ago. Pots have been nowhere near light since seeds were introduced. Why you ask? Good question? I see lots of noob growers on the other site being scared away from watering their plants. I see lots of dry sad looking seedlings and people are talking about misting a cup. Give her a drink! So I figured I’d present the polar opposite. I have always kept my pots more moist than most but we’re pushing it hard with these plants. I just checked my journal it’s been 4 days since they were given the 2/3rd gallon and you can see the top layer hasn’t even started to dry out yet. They don’t seem too angry with me. Sorry if it sounds preachy but I needed to bolster my give them a drink argument :yum:
Day 18
Black widow

Bruce banner

Skywalker

18 Likes

nice looking plants a beautiful green :slight_smile:I will be following along

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

Thank you kindly, glad to have ya aboard.

3 Likes

Nice love the detail and welcome to OG. I too am a moist soil guy. Don’t wait for them to ask for it.

Following along…I have 5 Black Widow going at 5wks flower. Interested to see how yours comes out.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I put it like this; close your eyes and picture a desert. Now close your eyes and picture a jungle. One of those has a lot more leafy plants than the other…and it ain’t the dry one.

Thank you for the kind words. Have a log going on those widows? I’d love to take a look. I am out of likes but I’mma get you all in a couple hours.

6 Likes

No log I’m lazy but here’s a live shot. I grew White Widow 20yrs ago. You can tell the Black has been worked. It has more vigor and more Indy. Tall ones are widow. Lower left is Blue Kush.

19 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Couple autos nearing the finish line.

Big bud

Gorilla cookies

19 Likes

Nice Looking Flowers :slight_smile: thanks for showing us your work

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

3 Likes

My pleasure. Thanks for having a look. I’d be lying if I said I don’t enjoy showing it off.

3 Likes

So I have a question for you fine OGers. Late flower “monster” clone. Think I’m using that term right. Do I treat it like normal clone? Strip lower growth, snip leaves down? Do I take the bud off? Some of it?

Edit: just ordered me some clonex. Be here tomorrow any point in adding at that point or too late? I actually want to keep this one alive as compared to most before just going through the motions in case. You guys find it better to use some water / air stone system or just rooting hormone then into medium with high humidity low light intensity / long duration?

10 Likes

Day 20 for the girls. Two big ones were topped today (fim results weren’t doing it for me) and fed for first time. Probably gonna go dark and wrinkly on me but I think they can take it. 18-6 started yesterday. Was 24-0

12 Likes

B+ dirt spawn coming along nicely. Added three weeks but imma get a lot of shrooms from this 1/2pint cake. :rofl: at the guy growing off the tub wall.

8 Likes