Early skunk grow

Here is she now w some good new growth and in her new home for about 2 days now

2 Likes

Skunk is one of the best strains you could grow. I had a mommy for 10 years, taking clones every 3 months.

I grew mine in rockwool but the solution was always about 5.5 ph. It liked it a little acidic.

I would let it get about 16" and then go to 12/12 to flower.

What nutrients are you using? (mentioned before?)

1 Like

well im using only water on those literally and do some microbial te and re inoculate every 2 weeks or so i re amended the soil and add some biochar on it let it cook for like 2 months and im reusing some ocean forest mix with black gold waterhold mix organic both

1 Like

sounds good. keep an eye on it when it gets bigger. it’s needs may grow real fast.

I grow Skunk in rockwool and use the typical 3 part mix for nutrients. I don’t do soil so I can’t comment on what else you could do.

1 Like

i want to do some hydro later try to do some coco but at the moment i’m doing organics i will test later some nutrients i think i will be sponsored later have seen some good results on those…

i’ve seen people that feed really strong the pants and sometimes i don’t thrust directions in the bottles if use some or something i use 1/5 of them

2 Likes

2 Likes

Leaves are weird since she got stressed and super sry came back i trans0lant and remove some lover fan leaves was not letting light go down. And the lower ones were started dying do lack of light

You should top them and remove atleast 2-3 branches on the bottom. They look exactly like mine when they had no Light. You need to force the lower branches to stretch and catch up with the top :slight_smile:

And I love that you grow in soil but you dont want to leave any leafes on top of the soil. It atracts bugs and mold which you really dont want to deal with :-/ you want to keep it clean as possible :slight_smile:

Keep growing! :muscle:

2 Likes

Looks like a little too much water. Give her a little time to recover.

@Fisch’s advice will give you bigger buds up top.

1 Like

O yes i will take his advise i will top her soon will make a clone out of the top and the lower branches too, want to grow some of this babies cheers

Thanks for sharing your grow! If the PH drops the leaves will droop like that, also the magnesium seems low. Good luck! :grin:

1 Like

much mahalo yes i will water her nex time with water ph 6.9 ot 6.8 and she’s looking much better after i took the bottom leaves, i like to share cuz i know people here give good advice that why is better if i document my strain hunt here, im new on this kind of plants and have to see which ones are better for me and search a way to grow them not all of them have to gave them the same care

1 Like

Love the growth in the top leaves and the new ones first te growing this plant and like the structure have 2 more seeds of her, i will see if can get more of this strain later if really helps with my glaucoma like it says is going to be one of my main strains

2 Likes

I am learning about bio-char. How much do you add to soil?

Not much the one I’m using is one in dust form pre inoculated but after you add it or even amending soil, the life is really long the biochar w do is retain better the nutrients i soil like nitrogen sometimes transform into gas it helps to retain it and give better area for the microbes to develop

1 Like

Early skunk soil is finally dry after 10 days and will water her
Ph 6.8 to 7.0 looks like ph is too low and will do some foliar with fish aminos she will have from 4 to 5 more weeks before she get to to flower tent

5 Likes

5 Likes

Look a little happier in this series.

:eye:

99%

1 Like