Early skunk grow

Yes cuz we had a conversation hat if dont do somethingni have other for her space loool always work looool intold my wife i was going to chop the peper plant and grow another and started to gro more than 15 peppers

1 Like

You told her, lol. :seedling:

99%

A termination warning haha now before turning the lights off she was looking.much more happy

Brave of you to do a live stream! I would be so nervous. Ha! Ha! Keep them going my friend, knowledge is a gift that keeps our culture worth living in. :grin:

1 Like

Yes it is brotha we learn daily new stuff or just fix some mistakes and all super good cheers and was good to see you there yesterday

1 Like

3 Likes

Sings of variegation (two tones leaves) they are most comm9n in hybrid and inbreeding for longer times now i know this lady don’t like sting lights

1 Like

2 Likes

In the flower tent too did a clone out of her success will transplant her soon

3 Likes

i will take 2 clones out of this baby and will have to chop it down do some inconvenience stuff happening will try to keep to clone si a small hidden area until i move hopefully they root thanks a lot to everybody and appreciated a lot i will continue my growings as soon as i move to my new place and get the new tents much mahalos and happy growing

1 Like