Electro Culture Farming

Anyone tried this yet, I think it might be an interesting experiment for outdoor grows.

7 Likes

I wonder how this effects the humans involved? Many of the allotment gardens around me are all built under hydro-lines in the green space strips throughout the city. I assume this would be occurring there as many foggy days you can hear the lines buzzing.

I’m curious about how this goes and am also curious if anyone else has tried this?

My second thought is that this is the gardening version of the “living computer room” in “Pi”.

8 Likes

I haven’t tried this, but that large/giant watermelon reminds me of the (as I recall) Scottish farm Findhorn. At least one book has been written about the place.

FWIW, I’ll watch the video a little later this morning. Should be interesting.

Thank you, @Shadey, for bringing this to OG! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My interest has been growing, no pun intended, in sacred numbers, they are built into the pyramids. I have read several books on growing in pyramid structures to enhance growth.

It’s all connected between light, sound, and vibration, which is basically what we are made of at a sub atomic level.

For humans being in close proximity to power lines is not good, it creates a lot of cancer messing up our bio magnetic energy field.

528hz is the center point harmonic where sound, light and vibration all resonate together, Mr Tesla found this out. If you play musical instruments they are all tuned to a harmonic of 440hz which has shown to shut down important parts of the brain regarding creativity and how the two halves of the brain communicate with each other. It’s an extremely unhealthy hz vibration that can make you ill.

The idea with this electro Culture Farming is quite simple, you just sink copper wire or rodas into the ground 18 to 24 inches deep in the ground around the area you growing stuff in. This conducts the earth energy that Tesla found and used to power his car with, and stimulates root growth.

When I was dating my wife, she lived in London UK then, we would use the underground trains a lot, they run on electricity through the rails, but sometimes when they came up on the surface the power came poles around the stations. One night it was drizzling and I was standing under this power line, which was only 4 or 5 ft above me. The wife asked me what the time was as the train was running late as usual lol. When I looked at my watch, it and my are was sparking all over. The wife stood back and looked at me and she said I was sparking about a foot all around me lol.

I visited Findhorn when we lived in the UK, they channel energy to plants via themselves as a conduit through the human Chakra system, just as energy healers do to people.

No problem man, I hope you are feeling a bit more together and upbeat today :+1:

6 Likes

I found this:

And now am determined to rig up my outdoor deep-cell (if it isn’t totally dead) + a solar panel 12v trickle charger lol.

EDIT: NEW PLAN: Copper wire wrap around my laundry pole! It’s about 20ft straight up! I’ll rig it so the wire goes from it above the head-level and into 1 of my 30 gallon pots with a Queen Mother in it.

Why a Queen Mother?.. I think of the 3x seeds I planted I have 3 females so it’ll be a great comparison grow!

5 Likes

@Shadey

:heart:

2 Likes

I like that idea of the laundry pole. We have a flag pole here that is about 18ft high, I could do the same with that. Where I want to build a green house there are lots of tall saplings that I could wrap. I have lots of copper wire cable that I collected when in construction, I can use.

I didn’t think it would work on indoor grows, but I will be doing this for my weed plants as well as my mushrooms.

2 Likes

Another option, actually more appealing as it’s for magnetic motors!

2 Likes

OMG(S)!

Electrofarming + Geodesic Dome Greenhouses!

3 Likes

Wow the bare wire is cheap and would save me a lot of work stripping the plastic of the cable.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s 1x 16guage left. If it wasn’t tight right now i’d order it as I could use it for chainmail even if the project doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

What about pyramids?!?! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have about 3 and a half months before anything can be planted outside, so I will strip what I have first that is to short to be of use. I also have a couple of hundred feet of computer wiring which is not copper, I think its aluminum.

2 Likes

It would have to be quite tall to get the growing height, or everything will get squashed up near the top.

1 Like

Thank you, @Shadey. I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, and my bad time of year is in the late winter/early spring, like right now. Also, this is turning out to be a particularly bad year for me on a number of counts which I won’t go into now. I don’t want to be making rash decisions or declarations while in the throws of this seasonal depression.

Thanks again bud! It’s meaningful.

2 Likes

My wife gets SAD syndrome, she works at home and in the winter she hardly goes outside. Red light spectrum helps so if you grow inside and have an HPS light just sit for 30 minutes in front of the tent with the door open. Also supplement with Vit D3, difficiency in D3 is the cause of SAD.

1 Like

uh. umm. Just make sure you guys aren’t inadvertently making giant lightning rod’s in your backyard while you’re at it there :sweat_smile:

–

Other than that i’m definitely interested in the results! This isn’t the first i’ve heard of something like this being effective. Will try and come back with some more info myself. I think I did a whole science project on it as a kid but no longer have any of that it was so long ago :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

imagine what the static electricity does to pollen in the air :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve been taking D3 year round for decades. Perhaps because I grow only outdoors, or perhaps my own lack of personal awareness, I didn’t know about HPS lights. I’m definitely going to looking into that!

Does your wife believe the HPS lights help her? I understand if you and/or she finds that a difficult question to answer. I certainly would.

Thank you so much for mentioning this! allhail

3 Likes

I had learned a slightly different take on this, mostly inspired by the discovery of Schumann Resonances around 8hz.

432 hz is divisible by 8, and many studies show that while 432 music sounds “flat” it’s actually less “excitatory” than the default pop culture 440 hz .

• 432 hz = natural vibes.

• 440 hz = audio heroin (IMO, broad brush)

• 440hz w/ 16th and 32nd note hi-hats = audio fentanyl

Was 440 hz nefariously chosen by those in power? Because it’s repressive and/or addictive? Maybe both… Post the links you have.

• 440 hz doesn’t make you ill per se; but 440hz does absolutely increases the stress response compared to 432 hz music. Tons of studies agreeing on this one.

• Stress may or may not contribute to illness… it depends on everything. Acute stress is (or can be) good, chronic stress is (almost always) bad. Is the increase in stress response between 440 hz and 432hz music significant to our health? Maybe… Post the links you have.

• To say 440hz music is extremely unhealthy seems like a reach. We are wear items just like brake pads… if it’s worth stopping for it’s worth the brake dust, assuming prior knowledge of the insult.

2 Likes