Electro Culture Farming

@oldhippy THANKS FOR THE REMINDER I NEED TO GET SOME COPPER WIRE!

2 Likes

I have just started 3 autoā€™s, I am going to add the sticks wrapped in copper wire to 2 of them and leave one out for a comparison.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a pic of my seedlings with a fresh bamboo pole wraped in copper wire, they are 6ft high and go to the bottom of pot.

6 Likes

I guess itā€™s not just for plants, the health of Grounding, or Earthing. Phuck, who knew!
Integrative and lifestyle medicine strategies should include Earthing (grounding): Review of research evidence and clinical observations - ScienceDirect(also%20known%20as%20grounding,and%20generates%20greater%20well%2Dbeing.

3 Likes

Yep same for humans as well as plants and animals. Although the copper wire being 6ft up takes electro magnetic energy from the air or universal energy field as well as the earth. In the summer I am constantly in barefoot much to Mrs Shadeys annoyance as I only shower in the morning, and go to bed with dirty feet lol.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a little late to the game on this electro culture. Iā€™ve seen some pretty interesting videos on people whoā€™ve studied this technique and am impressed, my first thought was to come to OG and see if anyone is hip to it yetā€¦ low and behold yā€™all are already experimenting!!! Love it and thanks for sharingā€¦ following this thread for sure!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure many of you have already seen this but I wanted to share this video with those who donā€™t know what Electro Culture isā€¦ anyways enjoy

5 Likes

I started late this year, but with the electro culture and co2 flowing to my roots , lollypopping, supercropping, chiropractic, distilled water, milk solutions and evolution have kept the whitefly at bay. Last year they came crowding. electroculture made them go, landrace genetics may have helped. Could be the bat guano,the wormcastings or kelp. or the crystals on copper. With twelve volts from the sun, yepp and boy howdy Iā€™m gettin her done. Theyā€™re sure looking tasty and starting to smell. May be my last crop, but I did it well.

6 Likes

Very coolā€¦. Following

1 Like

This is a little differentā€¦ grounding wires for indoor plants

3 Likes

Also very coolā€¦. Iā€™m headed down a rabbit hole for sure today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Iā€™m annoyed i didnt get thw copper wire before it sold oit at the good price to try this year.

4 Likes