ELG's Zkittles Auto Guerrilla Grow.

Day 53

Well there’s nothing much to say. Spot A is burned. Spot B is not accessible until I get a machete. Spot C was okay last time I checked 6 or 7 days ago, the lower leaves were turning yellow probably due to thirst. It’s supposed to rain all week, which is a blessing since I can’t access Spot B for now and am too busy to go check on it. I always monitor the weather to make sure they don’t dry too much, so far nature has been kind with me.

The Auto Maria 2 × Royal Creamatic has sprouted and is in some soil. Helped her get rid of the shell. I’ll upload a pictures once I get a chance. After about 20 hours vertically hanging, I didn’t see any action and started second guessing so I just put the baggy on a shelf. I’ll have to give the technique a better shot one day.

I have 2-3 spots in mind for the newest addition to the 2021 guerrilla. This time I’m thinking I’ll dig a hole, put some good soil and let it grow, it’ll be more stealthy and hopefully it’ll allow me to just plant it and come back to harvest.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Careful about making a path, people follow paths for no reason

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the dilemma I have for Spot B and it’s probably what happened to Spot A. I’ll wait as long as possible for sure before cutting my way through, but then again the path was already there at the beginning of the season.

3 Likes

Day 57: Spot C Harvest

Here is my first ever harvest :grin:

I don’t think it’s quite ready yet, but I have to harvest now if I want to have time to dry. It’s tiny but not so bad I find, for plants that I watered like 3 times. Spot C is really nice, well hidden and gets full days of sun since the plant was facing south. I will for sure be planting there next year, next time I’ll probably dig a hole or just plant more. I can actually plant the AM2×RC at the same spot…

I’ll be harvesting Spot B tonight. Stay tuned.:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Way to go @ELG. Congrats! You did a fine job

1 Like

Congrats!! It looks pretty nice! I see frost! The best feeling is to know it was done by your efforts and mother nature’s help! Being small is not a big deal, the big deal is your own learning process and your merit!! Keep up the good work!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @corey and @Abbbian !!! I cant wait for it to dry and taste it! Here the second one from Spot B, it’s like 1.5 times bigger then the first one but was a bit more immature but still has some nice frost :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Enjoy that man. There’s nothing like your own homegrown!

2 Likes

Absolutely! Where do I sign?

2 Likes

Lol. Let me know when you find out

2 Likes

Here is our new addition to the guerrilla grow. Strawberry Banana feminized.

And here’s a picture of the AM2×RC by @Chronickyle. Soon she’ll go outside either next to the strawberry banana or at new spot.

3 Likes

Trimmed both plants. It smells so sweet its crazy, never had anything close to this in my life. The yield is decent. Can’t wait to try some.

Spot A harvest

Spot B harvest

Trimmed in the jar

Pardon the trim job, but the small leaves have so much frost.

Here’s the AM2×RC, slowly growing.

5 Likes

Something happened with the seedling, any ideas?

1 Like

Looks over watered, let it dry out a bit and see if it improves.

2 Likes

Thanks! I though it might be that, I poked some holes in the soil with a chopstick this morning🤞

1 Like

Looks really nice, @ELG ! Sorry you lost that one to thieves, but that’s part of growing outdoors. Kinda just to be expected, but still sux.

3 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed ! Yeah for sure. I was thinking of breeding some autos that way I can just plant them non stop outside. I’ve learned a lot this year about the spots in my area, so much you can discover when you pay attention.

4 Likes

It was close but I think we managed to save it. The brown has stopped spreading and the small green leafs are getting slowly bigger.

6 Likes

It’s pretty funny, the auto I stunted just started flowering :joy: I guess I’ll leave it in the closet…

Now for a smoke report: The Zkittlez tasted just like an actual grapefruit and got me high, like 3/4 way high. Grapefruit is my favorite fruit so it’s a pleasant surprise. The high is mellow with a big potential if its grown to full maturity. I’ll let the rest cure for longer, it was a bit harsh. It’s perfect for anyone looking for fruity and grapefruit falvors.

3 Likes

Very nice! Remember the acronym “OCOKA.”
-Observation
-Cover and concealment
-Obstacles
-Key terrain features
-Avenues of approach
With that in mind, think about what you’d look for if you were the cop. Litter is probably the biggest give-away, but solid colors, straight lines, unnatural colors and unnatural breaks in vegetation are other things they look for. Also, try to keep your plants out of direct line of sight from any of the possible avenues of approach. You did very well planting them in the midst of other vegetation. In addition to that, LST them down so they’re never more than 2-3 feet (60-100cm) tall, or whatever height it takes to keep them from silhouetting themselves against a background. If you can’t avoid silhouetting them, make sure they’re against a background of other vegetation.

3 Likes