ELG's Zkittles Auto Guerrilla Grow.

Hello to all Overgrowers. Welcome to first ever guerrilla grow. I live in QC, Canada so I’m not allowed to cultivate my own cannabis, like wtf… but anyways that’s not the topic. I would have grown in my backyard but I’m pretty sure I would get robbed since it’s visible to everyone, and indoors I don’t have enough room. So the solution: good old guerrilla.

I live in an urban area so finding good spots is really hard, but I have managed to find 3 (I will be visiting one tomorrow, so maybe 4 :crossed_fingers:).

For this grow I have 3 Zkittles feminized autoflowers. 100% germination. They are in Promix organic vegetables and herbs soil in solo cups for now.

Day 3: the 3 small ones are the Zkittles

Day 12

They will hopefully all go outside in the next few days, now that the heat wave has passed. My plan is to put them in a 5-gal fabric pot and let the roots grow through to the ground. I don’t know what to do about pests, I don’t think that animals will be be issue so I guess I will just wait to see signs of bad insects before doing anything. Any help or advice is more than welcome.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Salut @ELG
A QC gorilla grow, now that’s old school!! :sunglasses: :+1:

I’ll tag along for that!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Sounds great. Good luck on your grow!

1 Like

Thanks @corey , I will for sure need some

1 Like

Is QC Quebec City?
What do the demi-frogs have against cannabis? I guess it needs to be turned into hash before they will like it!

2 Likes

Hahahaha, no it’s the province of Quebec. I don’t know who they consulted for the legalization but definitely not the right people.

1 Like

In middle school, 8th grade, one of my best friends was from Quebec, and I spent a summer (4th grade) and a year (7th grade) in France, so he and I would talk in French/Franglais (about pot :slight_smile: ) and no one could eavesdrop!!! Then he got expelled for smoking/holding herb on campus :cry:
I guess someone was listening…

25 years ago now…

3 Likes

Wow, that sucks… Something similar happened to me in college. The campus security caught me and a friend smoking on campus. They surrounded us and treated us like we were a major security threat. And I’m pretty sure they tried to set me up once, they tried to make me sell them some weed (probably saw on the cameras that I was hooking up friends with 5$ piece :joy: ) like it was really sketchy and they started following me everywhere after that, but after 1 month or 2 they stopped.

2 Likes

Just go to cannabis growing Canada and get your license you can get a license there for up to 500 plants. I can’t believe they would not allow you to grow your own after legalization.
There’s a bunch of different places you can get your licence but that’s just the one I used.

4 Likes

Yeah getting the card is something I’ve always wanted, but at the moment I don’t have much money. I’d rather spent it on some growing equipment. I also just read that someone went to court over the matter in Québec and they won in 2019. QC is trying to appeal but they can’t really change canadian law… So I guess I am allowed to grow my 4 plants. Government website is still saying it’s illegal.

1 Like

Day 14: I put the 2 biggest outside at different spots. The third one I have to do it at night, the spot is too exposed during the day.

Spot A : I saw a deer on the way back. Good thing I sprayed the whole surroundings with deer repellent, I hope it keeps them away.

Spot B:

Completely hidden

9 Likes

Planted the last one late last night at Spot C. I’m not sure if i’ll ever get a nice picture without exposing the spot. The risks are pretty high for all the spots and since it’s my first guerrilla I don’t expect much. I just really hope the deer situation in spot A is not a big issue.

3 Likes

Off you go friend!!! Get’em beans in the ground!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:
Round here people try to put a plastic cylinder with them inside so ants do not get to the attractive young plant!! Best of luck and success!

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip @Abbbian ! Are ants a big issue? Like will they destroy the plant?

1 Like

Don’t forget about the :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

3 Likes

As I’ve heard, these plants can be attractive to ants, and in the wild, once they want it they’d be in thousands to go at the plants. Some people cut both ends of a 2L soda plastic bottle and 'cause they are transparent, it allows light and prevents ants from going at it. Also, one should make sure no branches from other plants are touching the young one. And as @Purple-N-Hairy mentioned, watch out for other :rabbit2: :chipmunk: :bat: :mouse2: :mouse: :hamster: :sloth: :paw_prints: :snake: :whale: Well, disregard the last one! Best of luck!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m using Bobbex spray, it’s supposed to repel rabbits too :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That’s a nice/cheap/simple idea. Hope I won’t forget when I go check on them in a few days. Thanks :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Don’t take too long or they’ll outgrow the reasonable diameter of the 2L bottle, thus, defeating your move!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very good point.