ELG's Zkittles Auto Guerrilla Grow.

Oops, permission to enter the area… The ants will smell the weed quickly, don’t be careless, I don’t know your location, where I live they work day and night… Go soon and put some protection… Other facts that I noticed, they work in summer and winter, I saw, 8°C and they were happy to cut.

I did as @Abbbian said but cut the pet bottle into 3 parts and added some grease around the top edge.

I also saw ants climbing the plastic, hence the grease. It can be solid Vaseline, always taking care not to put too much and contaminate the earth…

3 Likes

Day 22

Spot A: The plant is still alive and looks pretty good. It stretched a little bit and the soil was still a little moist. Something nibbled the new growth at the first node but besides that everything is perfect. I brought 3 plastic oiled collar like @Gugumelo described but totally forgot to install them… in any case I didn’t see a single ant in any of the spots so I guess it won’t be too big of a problem. It also looks like the deer/rabbit repellent is working good

Spot B: This one looked thirsty and from the picture I think the leafs from the first node’s took the hit. The first time I brought the plant I forgot the 5gal fabric pot at my house, luckily I had a 3gal in the backpack. So I went and just put the 3gal inside the 5gal with some soil. While handling the pot, the soil inside kind of split in half, hope it won’t affect the plant too much.

Spot C: All I can say from seeing her in the dark is that she’s alive too and probably healthy as well. I did quickly go check on it on day 18 or 19 and it looked good, it only had a random hole is a leaf and two tiny white spots on other random leafs. I almost took a picture but my phone disables the flash if it’s less than 10% battery, it’s probably a good thing since there was some people around, it would have been really stupid now that I think about it lol.

I am really happy :blush: they all looked so nice! I hope they have time to go through the pot and root into the ground so they can become super giant trees. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

They are great, we have to do what we can… It seems that after a certain period of growth, the herb becomes less attractive…
Success…

2 Likes

Day 27

Spot A: It didn’t grow much probably because of the bad weather these past days and insects nibbling the leafs. I removed the first node as it was in bad shape. Other than that it looks pretty nice!

Spot B: It looks okay, it started flowering, I removed the bottom growth too for the same reasons. As you can probably see, I ran out of soil when up potting her last time and the smaller pot get dry so fast. Will have to go top up asap.

Spot C: I finally was able to get a picture. It looks okay, but it was bitten a bit and had small white spots, maybe PM? I removed the bottom growth like the others. This one started flowing too.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Little update:

I went to see Spot A a few days ago, because all the rain and the cold that followed the rain in my area got me worried a little bit. She looked amazing but didn’t grow at all, I suspect the low light level she’s been getting in the woods these days. I think i gave her water 1 time, the soil is always moist.

Tried to go to Spot B, but it was too dark, I have to climb around a fence over some water and go through some heavy vegetation and it’s the season for these guys:

I’ll go tonight just before the sun goes down. Poor plant she’s still waiting for the other half of her soil…

Now at Spot C the surrounding vegetation grew like CRAZY. The spot has a path, or should I say had a path that is now almost inaccessible. I struggled to find her with the tall vegetation, oh but when I finally saw her :open_mouth: she was a bushy monster compared to Spot A, I also spotted a huge spider guarding the base of the pot. I only watered it and left. Can’t wait to share some pics.

I think they all started flowering when they were brought outside, they had like a week of intense heat and got hit with rain and cold. But mother nature seems to be taking good care of them for now.

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Okay time for a real update:

Day 40

Spot A: Nothing much is happening. She’s taking longer than the others which is kind of good, it’ll allow me to stagger the harvests.

Spot B: Getting there is like walking through a jungle. When I found this spot it already wasn’t easy of access now after the heavy rain… wow it’s so intense, all the weeds and vegetation are almost as tall as me (between 5-6 feet) in some areas. This is actually a good thing, if it’s hard to access that means others people won’t find my plant. Also she’s so small I didn’t add more soil, it’ll be enough…

Spot C: In the end the vegetation here is nothing compared to Spot B and it wasn’t the monster I though I saw (it looked massive in the dark).

Bonus: Found some brambles at Spot A! I might take a cutting and plant it at the other spots, but I don’t really need it at the moment.

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Wow!!! Congrats!!! They are beautiful YES! :hugs: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: :upside_down_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:, it’s all mother nature’s work. I wish I could spend more time with them and take better pictures, but they are too exposed during the day…

3 Likes

Well… Spot A is compromised. I don’t think it was an animal, the main stem would still be there. The person even tried to make it look like it was an animal by knocking the cage down… I don’t think the plant will even survive a shock like this, bunch of idiots… such a waste. I was ready to lose my plants, but wasn’t ready for the anger I felt.

Spot A wasn’t secure enough and Spot B is maybe too secure? It’s so thick I didn’t go, I wasn’t dressed properly. What you see used to be a path and is the easy part…

On a brighter note, the one at Spot C is well into flower, getting thick. I rubbed the main cola and wow, never smelled something so sweet and fruity. Forgot to take a picture as always.

And on an even brighter note, I had some Auto Maria 2 × Royal Creamatic by @Chronickyle, that @DougDawson blessed me with. Didn’t lose time and poped one in the paper towel. I also wanted to try this vertical paper towel technique @Viva_Mexico shared, hoping it will germinate and root faster. Let’s bounce back :call_me_hand:

Edit: forgot to add these

5 Likes

Day 53

Well there’s nothing much to say. Spot A is burned. Spot B is not accessible until I get a machete. Spot C was okay last time I checked 6 or 7 days ago, the lower leaves were turning yellow probably due to thirst. It’s supposed to rain all week, which is a blessing since I can’t access Spot B for now and am too busy to go check on it. I always monitor the weather to make sure they don’t dry too much, so far nature has been kind with me.

The Auto Maria 2 × Royal Creamatic has sprouted and is in some soil. Helped her get rid of the shell. I’ll upload a pictures once I get a chance. After about 20 hours vertically hanging, I didn’t see any action and started second guessing so I just put the baggy on a shelf. I’ll have to give the technique a better shot one day.

I have 2-3 spots in mind for the newest addition to the 2021 guerrilla. This time I’m thinking I’ll dig a hole, put some good soil and let it grow, it’ll be more stealthy and hopefully it’ll allow me to just plant it and come back to harvest.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Careful about making a path, people follow paths for no reason

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the dilemma I have for Spot B and it’s probably what happened to Spot A. I’ll wait as long as possible for sure before cutting my way through, but then again the path was already there at the beginning of the season.

3 Likes

Day 57: Spot C Harvest

Here is my first ever harvest :grin:

I don’t think it’s quite ready yet, but I have to harvest now if I want to have time to dry. It’s tiny but not so bad I find, for plants that I watered like 3 times. Spot C is really nice, well hidden and gets full days of sun since the plant was facing south. I will for sure be planting there next year, next time I’ll probably dig a hole or just plant more. I can actually plant the AM2×RC at the same spot…

I’ll be harvesting Spot B tonight. Stay tuned.:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Way to go @ELG. Congrats! You did a fine job

1 Like

Congrats!! It looks pretty nice! I see frost! The best feeling is to know it was done by your efforts and mother nature’s help! Being small is not a big deal, the big deal is your own learning process and your merit!! Keep up the good work!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @corey and @Abbbian !!! I cant wait for it to dry and taste it! Here the second one from Spot B, it’s like 1.5 times bigger then the first one but was a bit more immature but still has some nice frost :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Enjoy that man. There’s nothing like your own homegrown!

2 Likes

Absolutely! Where do I sign?

2 Likes

Lol. Let me know when you find out

2 Likes

Here is our new addition to the guerrilla grow. Strawberry Banana feminized.

And here’s a picture of the AM2×RC by @Chronickyle. Soon she’ll go outside either next to the strawberry banana or at new spot.

3 Likes