Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

That sucks. Hope she gets through it as quickly as possible

2 Likes

I do not think “through it” is an option.

She does not talk to me so I get my info from my mother who helps take care of her occasionally. My sister lives with her. The gist is it does not seem to be getting better, that is why I refer to it as an ongoing thing.

2 Likes

Hahaa two brain cells im afraid to count how many I have by the way people look at me nowadays.

1 Like

Man I appreciate it, yeah the fatigue and the after effects are stupid. Just happy the fever and the body aches are finally over!

4 Likes

Glad you got past the worst of it, being sick sucks balls.

4 Likes

Good morning yall, up early gonna try to pull a 14hr workday today, see how it goes. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :100:

6 Likes

Good morning @Gonzo
Good morning everyone. Hope you are all at the start of a great day

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and friends I hope you all have a good one and be well

4 Likes

Morning folks… what do all you party animals have in store for today?

5 Likes

Working here. When I get home I’ll apparently have a clone waiting for me ill be holding for a friend for a month

4 Likes

Morning bro

3 Likes

14 hours in the can, i outwork all the young punks! :laughing: you get those pups out in the great weather today @Emeraldgreen ? Hope everyones getting baked rn, smoke 1 for me :sleeping:

@HighTilliDie which clone?

3 Likes

She had them yesterday. They were out all day :grin:. @Gonzo
Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Good morning brother

2 Likes

Good morning brother

2 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen

Everyone be safe today, whether you’re at home or out!

:shamrock:

3 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony
Second the safe today

2 Likes

Rainy day today beautiful yesterday crocuses r out in full bloom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Partial cloudy here. Daffodils are almost blooming here :grin:. Think it’s going to dip this week though

3 Likes