Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I do hang vertically. Couldn’t get a proper picture though. Had to wait for that cold to pass.

5 Likes

Should of known you were already on it!
I know I’m never joining the horizontal club again lol

3 Likes

Glad to see some people able to run these right away. I’m excited to see how they turn out

3 Likes

It’s definitely going to be fun to watch development.

2 Likes

Well I’m definitely still lurking over here in the corner. Good stuff @Emeraldgreen. I’m excited to see the progress!
:grinning:

2 Likes

Glad to have you! Thank you for letting me know your lurking :rofl:

1 Like

Arrived in the mail yesterday!
@chronix @Pawsfodocaws

18 Likes

Rainbird

Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed

GgRil

17 Likes

Rainbird male

Diesel Elvis
Blueberry indica

20 Likes

Those look like they’re off to a great start @Emeraldgreen!

3 Likes

Thank you! They are pushing me out of my tent. Have to spend some time creating more room :joy:

6 Likes

Mac 1

We shall see

21 Likes

Looks really good growing in a solo cup.

2 Likes

She’s in a gallon bag. The cup is the label.
I wish I could get plants that big in solos :joy:. The savings in soil would be awesome

11 Likes

I’ve never been able to get anything that big of a solo cup. Looks very good.

2 Likes

Getting it together

20 Likes

@HappyTrees23s @Bobgrows

Some pictures I found of the early Iranian
Old school smells. Two pheno types one is a single cola the other branches a lot more.
Don’t remember the smoke. It was like 2 years ago and I was not taking notes

24 Likes

That Iranian looks damn good, I justwon a pack of those in @Rhai88 seed giveaway. I am looking for any information you can give me about how it grows. How long is flower time? Are they nute sensitive? How much do the yg stretch in flower?

6 Likes

They should finish fast. They were advertised as a 49 day indica. I did the seed run in a real cold space. I got them from Oregon green seed. One of the things I have to circle back to

7 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you’ve got spider mites. :frowning: Either that, or I just failed reading comprehension and this is from a grow two years ago…

6 Likes