Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

That sounds right. Your growing inside so the full program is perfect. I want to see the results with plants outside also. Since I don’t have a greenhouse the finish time is important.
Are you posting your stuff anywhere I can peek?
@MissinBissin i spoke to the brothers that gave me the Cali o haze. They are both really excited about what they are seeing the seeds do. Watching for your tag

4 Likes

I used it outdoor last year. Biggest plants I’ve ever grown. They finished, but it was later than usual. I’m going to do the same as you this year…use it but not all the way through.

3 Likes

@Bambam if you scroll up a bit you can see the early Iranian.
@FeloniousMonk

3 Likes

Music to my ears @Emeraldgreen, nothing like an AUDIENCE when we know its Gonna B Growin.
Especially when the breeders say Stand Back

2 Likes

Holy shit… The mold is a heart-breaker, but the buds are absolute centerfold material. Nice work :+1:

1 Like

Good thing it was a seed run. Those were loaded with seed :blush:

6 Likes

Any guesses on what’s in here?

14 Likes

I’ll take a stab…looks like kief.

5 Likes

I’ll wager it’s some kind of beneficial enzyme, bacteria, fungi, turbo yogurt!:thinking::grin:

4 Likes

oooh! rice pudding! :yum:

4 Likes

Heroin!
Oh wait…

3 Likes

What’s left of Jimmy Hoffa?

8 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 is definitely correct and I’ll confirm it. The rest of you may be correct, but not committing to any of those answers!
These atlas plants are kief monsters! 6 of these square containers off of trim and small buds!

14 Likes

Yeah I know that green dust anywhere…back in the day I ordered a Pollinator 250 hand crank unit. Made tons to put on top of bowls. Never lasts long. Always the extra oomph to the hits :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Some pictures of the crippy Xmas cross @OriginalDankmaster96 @darkillusion

Trying the worm castings method for the first time

29 Likes

Nice I will be trying it soon myself.

6 Likes

I’ll be updating also. I tend to stick with my proven methods! Old seeds so I thought it might give them a little extra boost :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Good luck, I will be following along.

6 Likes

Looking good :+1: How do you like what they’re giving so far ?

4 Likes

I’m liking the structure. They have been slow since my basement is cool/cold. I really can’t wait to see these outside in full sun.
I’ll be grabbing clones off them as soon as I can
The nl2 cross you included has great big fat leaves I’m loving also

10 Likes