Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

He’s the new link to the young cool crowd :rofl::rofl::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

They are keeping me up to date on my fashion faux pas. Apparently my pants are too tight. Fax, no printer!

4 Likes

Just tell them fashion recycles itself every 20 years or so. Your tight pants are going to be super trendy in 2 years :rofl::rofl:. Your ahead of the curve!

3 Likes

Tight pants, huh this is @Indicana_Jones lmfao…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha. My pants aren’t that tight. I’m a product of the baggy ass 90s. These little girls are trippin. :joy:

5 Likes

I am also a product of the 90s, wear my jorts with pride…lol​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bahaha. I have a pair of black and grey stone washed jorts. They’ve seen better days but they also don’t make replacements yet either.

4 Likes

Damn stone washed jorts, that is taking it up another level… there was nothing like hanging out wearing jorts and a ocean pacific tee shirt listening to some Limp Bizcit with friends, awww the good times :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re having a great day.
Back in the hole here :disappointed:

6 Likes

Good morning growmies and @Emeraldgreen. How’s the digging going @Emeraldgreen ?

4 Likes

Maybe today you will be finished digging ?

4 Likes

From your lips to God’s ears

5 Likes

images (26)

4 Likes

Dang! That’s a lot of reading for this early!. lol

5 Likes

Was warmups for your thread :rofl::rofl:
Alright no more procrastination

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

This past week I had a side job of hacking apart dead wood stumps with a splitting mauler, My arms felt like jello the following day. Hands wanted to go back to the grip position lol.

I hope you have a pickaxe bust out to help with the digging and not too many more holes need to be dug. :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Hope you’re OK @InTheWoods that sounds tiring just reading about it!

2 Likes

Sucked for a day or two. I felt it was conditioning for the remainder of the season. :joy:

3 Likes

It definitely sucks. By the end my hands will have blistered and turned to callous :rofl:
First swing

8 Likes

We are rock and mineral hounds at our house, a entire floor of the house is like a crystal gallery from the mines I’ve been to, and we sell what we mine at markets for fun $.

It’s addictive, started with a trip to Herkimer County, NY, then Mount Ida Arkansas, and now we’ve done 20+ states in the last 30 days

6 Likes