Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

That is pretty damn cool @Indicana_Jones, there is like 300,000 people at the race, that is a huge crowd

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones is right late 80’s early 90’s we my father and i used to do the camp grounds there one year we missed the race some how. the next year i lost him for three days waited till 1oclock in the morn then i headed back to Canada without him he showed up days later he never told me what happened and i never asked

4 Likes

Coca cola 600 time, I wonder who is filling in for larson

2 Likes

hey @Emeraldgreen i know it is the holiday weekend and all, but i myered [thats mainer for real stuck] the ole pick up doing garden / farm work today. i sure could use a hand digging out. what do you think? could you drop by and help me dig out. :joy: :joy: :joy:

when i get the chance i will tell you about the 4th of july crater digging to locate plumbing work. i feel for ya brother. relax and enjoy what is left of the weekend. been busy busting my arse in the yard / garden and work.

may has flown by. we are still 2-3 weeks ahead on season temps. looks like maybe a good hot grow season. :thinking:

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen since you will be out and about i could some help here after you get done digging out @mainerJ , I have about 20 feet of a irrigation ditch left to dig if you have time that is…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

@mainerJ @Mrgreenthumb I’ll be there in a day or so.

And the reason it stopped working.

5 Likes

Wow, did that bit explode? Kinda looks like it

2 Likes

Jet assembly that’s 50 years old. Big hole!

4 Likes

No problem slap this on good to go…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
images (27)

4 Likes

If the part isn’t on the shelf I’ll be slapping it on :rofl::rofl:
All the supply houses are closed until Tuesday!! :flushed:

3 Likes

man that looks all kind of stuffed up. all kinds of fun. take your time. it is important to get the well right. hope you get your well water back soon .

4 Likes

Good morning everybody, @Emeraldgreen. Hope you all have a great day. Hope you are not to busted up from all that digging @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

I’m sore :rofl::rofl: now I’m just hoping the plumbing supply had the parts on the shelf.
Have a great day

@mainerJ that’s just manganese from the water. The problem is that hole😞.

4 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

Good morning

5 Likes

Oh snap. Are you the one that supplies Fiji bottled water. Did they do the recall because your pipes broke and let all the manganese through?

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! Happy memorial day to all

3 Likes

Yes and it’s really cutting into profits :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh man Fiji, pretty sure that’s one of the brands i hate.

Grew up in Northern Ontario. My water needs minerals in it dammit

2 Likes

Add me please

3 Likes