Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning everybody. Well it’s noon now. That’ll teach me to hit the reply button when I’m done typing.

5 Likes

Noon on the east coast still morning on the west!!
I still can’t type correctly :rofl:

4 Likes

Everyone see the banana og co-op opened as well

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up bro !

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen what f gen is it on now? I got a banana OG clone only I still haven’t had the chance to flower out. Looking for something with strong banana terps for my banana trainwreck I wanna make. That banana trainwreck was my favorite strain back in the day. Currently got that banana OG and trainwreck ogee by jaws

5 Likes

I’m unsure of the f gen. I went and looked f4 gen

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag @Emeraldgreen . I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

You got both? @Bobgrows

5 Likes

@Emeraldgreen where are the wiki?

3 Likes

Scroll up to the top

5 Likes

I did. Thank you! :pray:
Hydro used to always tag me for co ops. He’s no longer here…:disappointed:

7 Likes

I’ll do my best to keep you updated :rofl:

7 Likes

JAWS GENETICS

SLIPPERY RAILS F1 == TRAINWRECK ARCATA * BANANA KUSH/OG

SHORELINE OGEE {FEM}
SILVER ALIEN COOKIES {F1}
SILVER FROST {F1}
SISTER LOVE {F1}
SLIPPERY RAILS {F-1}
SLOW BURN {F1}
SLOW JAM {F1}

peace …

10 Likes

@JAWS are these all trainwreck x banana kush/og mixes you have listed by chance? Would love to check into it. To great lakes now to do some research

5 Likes

nope just the rails in that list.

silver == silver pearl seed
slow == chem d cut

peace …

6 Likes

Ahh your personal supply :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’ll be making a banana trainwreck probably next year with your trainwreck. Maybe this year if I have time

7 Likes

cool did ya get some limited wreck fems seeds?. if not what wreck are you going to be using ?.

thanks …

5 Likes

You get signed up?

2 Likes

@JAWS Now that I take a closer look I just snagged a trainwreck from you. I’m not sure if I want to go with a pure trainwreck or not for my banana trainwreck seeds but surely wouldn’t hurt to use your trainwreck OGEE F1 and see what comes of it. See when I got it I just saw trainwreck and was like yes! Oh well I still can’t wait to try it!

5 Likes