Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning buddy. Drinking coffee saying hello to friends, doesn’t get much better than that! Hope your well

4 Likes

Good after11! buddy
Started of hunting
Now I’m on dog watch…waiting for the woman to get home with some dog shampoo…I have never smelt something this rancid :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Try peroxide, baking soda and a bit of detergent for the smell. Good morning!

2 Likes

I shall try it in a spay bottle dog shampoo kind of worked
Thanks !

2 Likes

You can find more info on it if you google peroxide skunk spray

3 Likes

So far he has been fragrant enough thankfully …he had to get into something we searched for a little bit but then gave up …fingers crossed that he don’t get into it again !

2 Likes

@funkyfunk i have more pictures here
@santero

Just wanted to take a minute in remembrance of Pearl Harbor Day.

14 Likes

Yessir, respect to all the sailors who lost their lives that day.

4 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen how’s the plants doing?

1 Like

Good morning buddy. Plants are overgrown again :joy:. Cloning everyone down to start a flower run at my buddy’s and have a seed run planned for me.
Be well

3 Likes

Hey there ya go! I wish I had a buddy to do clone runs for me! Most my friends who live close are outdoor growers or just smokers

1 Like

Seems some of my pollination took this passed outdoor season just got called about a heavily seeded Tropicana cherry bud!
Apparently about 40 beans were produced which is awesome.
I’m not a fan of the Tropicana cherry outdoor, was a mold magnet. She didn’t hold up well at all. Buds didn’t get really big or dense either. However she apparently is a super tasty smoke!
Hope I find a more resilient plant in these beans :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Make it so only the strong survive !
A damp low airflow during flower sprayed every once in a while …
But that’s a sacrifice lol
Fingers crossed bro

3 Likes

I’m doing bandaid increase before any other stuff. Just have to clean out my space for it. I’m completely overgrown again :joy:.

7 Likes

I’m getting there bro haha it’s always so fun …

2 Likes

It’s almost time for getting next season ready :flushed:
Did your reversal have success?

3 Likes

I know that’s all I keep thinking about which is ridiculous!!
I wanna shoot to have some 3ftrs go out may 15th
I want something I can climb :joy::joy:

No I had to toss the plants i pollinated …nice plants …2 months down the drain …
I have 2 mature seedlings of the fog dogs up and running…and 2 left to take the pollen once collected if it works that is …really fing up the program tbh lol

3 Likes

I love the idea! The maintenance is killer :disappointed: I’m leaning towards shorter plants but more of them

Sorry to hear that it wasn’t successful. I have plans for fem fast photos on the list. I’m thinking fruit by the foot since it was so tasty. I’d love to have it done in time for this season, highly unlikely unless I get more space

4 Likes

I’m exactly opposite, I’d like to let the confirmed female grow while I do 1 cycle of auto😉

2 Likes