Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

That many!!!

1 Like

Hahaha. Right. My nephew was trying to say his mom was trying to convince him to get a mullet. My wife told him he isn’t white trash enough. :joy: I’m not sure what she’s trying to say about me.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you have an educated guess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ummmm.

Dude. Even my goat knows what she’s implying so adroitly!
:rofl:

5 Likes

I cosplay white trash. My life is weird as hell.

2 Likes

I can’t say much. I have nine hounds, half my home is an old mobile home, I have a truck up on blocks, a stuffed easy chair on the porch, an old school bus for storage, goats mowing the lawn, and a sign on my porch that says “gun control means you can group your shots well”.
I think I qualify for a mullet.

6 Likes

Sounds perfect. Haha. My neighbor had his son’s Tahoe parked in front of my house with flat tires and shit for over a year. He apologized to me one day and I told him if he wanted I would just pull that son of a bitch up into my yard and fuck what anyone else thinks :joy:

3 Likes

You guys are living the luxury of no HOA for sure. Haha

So, this is more Indicana:

7 Likes

Hahaha. Does it grow in all white trashy like that?

1 Like

Cracking me up :rofl::rofl::rofl: and outa :heart::heart::heart: for hours!!!

2 Likes

YES!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:794a9f4756dd2758881b3e8c4268753a-9706

1 Like

When your son wants a mullet and you tell the barber “I want you to make sure he never gets to second base”.
:blush:

2 Likes

You took my last like brother :rofl:

1 Like

Jones :point_down:

2 Likes

Haha. I wish I still had that length. My hair was close to that long when I went into the hospital last year. That shit got so nasty and stringy just marinating in that hospital bed. Damn near the first thing I did when I got out was shave that thing bald. It’ll be back though.

1 Like

@HomegrownVABudz has met me. He can vouch that this is really me

5 Likes

DOUBLE cheeked up.

Or GYATT as my kids say

3 Likes

thicker than a snicker.

5 Likes

Got more cakes than Betty Crocker.

4 Likes

He never skips squats, lunges, or fireman carries. Haha

Edit: Maybe he skips fireman carries with those shoulders actually.

1 Like