Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

The kind that can take a joke!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Idk there was a bit of speculation around it and I got rid of it so I never cared to dive any further into it. @Emeraldgreen just talked to leetdood he said he believes it was the original diesel or day wrecker

1 Like

@MoBilly im :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Iā€™m sure some of you could find some pictures :rofl::rofl:

@HighTilliDie bummer

1 Like

You would set todayā€™s challenge wouldnā€™t you?

3 Likes

busy weekend, out in the backyard building a retaing wall . Once I get the base layer down it will ho much faster

10 Likes

Thatā€™s going to be beautiful fire pit!!

Holy hell thatā€™s some serious manscaping!!

5 Likes

Nice!!! I wanted to do retaining walls in multiple places, but HOA wouldnā€™t allow me to do it myself. Estimate for just a retaining wall along the berm that runs across most of my backyard was $110,000. Planted 25 Cypress trees and Iā€™m mulching the entire yard instead. Haha

Iā€™m jealous of your setup. Itā€™s going to be sweet. Best of luck with the work and donā€™t push yourself too hard!!

4 Likes

Thanks @PatHealy , it is flipping hot today, but I just finished the base layer now it should go pretty fast. Gonna put flagstone down when I get the land leveled out. Hope you guys taking a bit easier today.

5 Likes

Good! You finally saw it. Now I can delete that crap! lol

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb are you making that a smokeless fire pit? Looking good though you will be enjoying that this fall!
Anyone know what kind of issue I have NOW on my plant?šŸ¤¦ Just seems never ending.

3 Likes

That is some weird webbing on your plant? Not sure what that isā€¦

Yes I have the blocks already for the fire pit once I get the ground leveledā€¦

1 Like

Looks like caterpillar or tunnel spider webs.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just a spiders nest. Looks like itā€™s been disturbed and now vacant.

2 Likes

I Google lens searched it and it came back a ton of different things from caterpillar nest to spider egg sacsā€¦ and much more

2 Likes

Lol thanks all! There was a leaf finger over that spot and I pulled apart. Iā€™ll check for catipillars for sure not worried about tunnel spiders. Itā€™s pretty cool I have made a small ecosystem under my 90% shade cloth. Almost the entire ground is covered in cardboard so I can soak it and give plants a little humidity since itā€™s normally under 10% during day. The best part is all the lizards that now live underneath the cardboard.:+1::star_struck:

4 Likes

Question for all of you
I have a heavy sativa seed group and a more indica seed group. The sativa males are showing signs before the indica. Anyone have experience like this

2 Likes

Anyone miss silver mountain co-op?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always felt like heavier sativa plants showed male before indica for sure. Iā€™ve had Bubba type plants that wouldnā€™t show male forever.

3 Likes

The sativa have 1-2 males Iā€™m 100 percent on. The indica not even preflower to look at

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

6 Likes