Enjoi a Giveaway!

Lol disregard!!! lol

Ill wait to watch on the 13th when the wiki really opens lol

I thought you could wiki and found it weird that i did it when you mentioned it lol

3 Likes

Now that’s funny stuff!

2 Likes

I am going to be here on Saturday January 13th At Noon EST with some :popcorn: just to see that wiki get torn up…

Enoji802 wiki

8 Likes

As a new member I dont even know what a wiki is. Soooo I think I am already doomed to failure. 🫣 But it should be fun to watch. :crazy_face:

1 Like

will work if folks don’t over-ride some one (erase and add your)

1 Like

Try reading :open_book: this. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

:eyes::purple_heart: happy Saturday

5 Likes

Happy Saturday to you as well. I think our host for today’s wiki has forgotten about us. :flushed::roll_eyes: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yep i think so too its like 1230 est

4 Likes

ready for this

Here we go!!
hhh

2 Likes

Bahahahahaha. My usual self didn’t set a reminder so it’s going on at 1PM. Sorry for the late start🙏

6 Likes

Hiyah :purple_heart::metal:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I started it. Sorry folks. I’m gonna say I’ll open up some slots to 8 folks.

3 Likes

Thank you for such a chance. And showing such generosity.

2 Likes

Dam I am in :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @Enjoi802!

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Enjoi802 for the chance to get on that wiki with a GR8 prize :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Looks :eyes: like their are to spots left, good lucky :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover: :wink::crazy_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @Enjoi802

3 Likes

Thanks for the bonus slots and the chance! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for them extra spots in your wiki bro :sunglasses:, very OG of you 🫵 with the extra generosity! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Lets us all know when your are ready for them addys! :wink:

3 Likes