Enjoi a Giveaway!

Thanks @Enjoi802!

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Enjoi802 for the chance to get on that wiki with a GR8 prize :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Looks :eyes: like their are to spots left, good lucky :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover: :wink::crazy_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @Enjoi802

3 Likes

Thanks for the bonus slots and the chance! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for them extra spots in your wiki bro :sunglasses:, very OG of you 🫵 with the extra generosity! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Lets us all know when your are ready for them addys! :wink:

3 Likes

I made it in at 7 then started to think this was a old wiki and it was never closed ! Thanks for the chance @Enjoi802

4 Likes

Whoo Hooo! Thank you @Enjoi802
Happy Saturday to ALL!!!

4 Likes

Well this appears to have gone much smoother than predicted! Thanks for the kindness @Enjoi802!

5 Likes

That was open a long time for me to find this and get in at no.8. Thanks for the chance. Might mix well with my chem d seed run this summer. Looking better each day for my seed run/ Chuck.

3 Likes

Very respectable crowd today for this one :point_up:, no kicking, biting, or scratching! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Glad yall had a good time. Enjoi! Please make sure to send me those deets in the DM and I’ll start getting those out next week. Thank you all.

9 Likes

My deets on on the way! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I thought this was a chance for only one winner wow Whatta guy thanks bro !

7 Likes

Got some mail today,
Might have had some seeds lost to the rollers if it weren’t for this neat little 3D printed puck!
Thanks again, excited to run these asap! :grin:

9 Likes

Beans arrived today.
Card took a little battle damage but beans are in perfect condition.
Thanks for the kindness @Enjoi802!

8 Likes

Glad to see they are making it!

1 Like

That puck looks close enough to a tick which is horrific. Pulled one of my leg a few days ago before it buggered in :pray:

1 Like

Got ‘em brother safe and sound !

3 Likes

Nice scarab puck come in today. Mountain chem f1. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you, friend. I can’t wait to get into these. They’re on the ‘sooner than later’ list.

5 Likes