Equipment buying and reviews

If you buy the 1 litre bottles its not going to weighthat much, liquid is about 1kg / litre, soworkout a shipping cost for a box of nutes, 2 litres veg, 2 litres bloom, 1 litre rhizotonic, 2 litres cannazyme, 250ml pk 13-14, 1 litre flush. I can grab it all and ship it if your really stuck.

I got a store here and i called them the other day, they sell the formula 707 3cu/ft for $63, and over the internet i see it everywhere for like $70 or $71. And i was asking about bottles too, it seems they have competitive pricing. That’s why i’m saying, will buy the bottles here and show pricing and availability, it’s cheaper actually.

2 Likes

There is always movement on NUTES in a grow shop, ask for a price match or CASH discount of 10% is not uncommon. :wink:

2 Likes

10% cash discount is not impossible…

1 Like

Value for money the bigger volume bottles make more sense for me, but I saw the amazon prices you showed me and fell off my chair rofl, pmsl :head_bandage:

Z

Interesting… Well I’ve looked at sales here in Central Europe and top fertilizer brands are:

Plagron (mainly soil growers and offers some great additives)
Advanced Hydroponics of Holland (mineral for hydro, popular with drip systems)
BioBizz (for soil growers)
… then big gap followed by
General Hydroponics
Canna
Atami / B’Cuzz
Metrop

2 Likes

I saw a brand called: Big Plant Science, it’s number one in Nordic Europe…

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Banned stretch reducing flowering supplements (PGR)

Plagron are good, similar to Growth Technology Growth thechnology Ionic range and B’cuzz stuff I use.

Other brands are Vita link and Shogun on the shelves in the shops near me.

http://www.hydroponics.co.uk/online-store/nutrients

Oh sweet jesus.:joy: you got jacked son. Sorry sorry i must keep my opinions to myselfXD

OTFLMAO!

4 Likes

Isn’t he something for real! LOL

3 Likes

mix with water. say “it increases terps”…

but you dont even need it if you have bananas and garden gypsum

see how it says you cant use in cali as a fertilizer? its because it causes cancer and they dont use those in cali!

He could burn some wood in the fire pit for wood ashes another form if K !

1 Like

I would like to meet this guy some day!

1 Like

I told him to come to CR and he won’t do it cos’ it’s “too hot” u know! LOL

4 Likes

I think he’s afraid of Sweaty balls! Haha! I often get those hear in CO!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Using Kelp Teas

I ended up buying Go Box from General Hydroponics (sorry @lotus710 my Sensei), and some pesticide, old but effective. And so you see I listen to you, i got me the whole works for fermenting, no more worms or time lost or nothing. I’m going pro on KNF, thanks Sensei.

It was $53 ($42 on amazon) for the Go Box and $28 ($23 on amazon) for the AzaMax…

The other things i got from my courier thru Miami.

5 Likes

Your all set now @MadScientist just your lamps to be delivered ?

1 Like

Same box i started with man. Works great.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you the tale tomorrow gotta take the family somewhere now… Thanks bro!

1 Like