Equipment buying and reviews

There is always movement on NUTES in a grow shop, ask for a price match or CASH discount of 10% is not uncommon. :wink:

2 Likes

10% cash discount is not impossibleā€¦

1 Like

Value for money the bigger volume bottles make more sense for me, but I saw the amazon prices you showed me and fell off my chair rofl, pmsl :head_bandage:

Z

Interestingā€¦ Well Iā€™ve looked at sales here in Central Europe and top fertilizer brands are:

Plagron (mainly soil growers and offers some great additives)
Advanced Hydroponics of Holland (mineral for hydro, popular with drip systems)
BioBizz (for soil growers)
ā€¦ then big gap followed by
General Hydroponics
Canna
Atami / Bā€™Cuzz
Metrop

2 Likes

I saw a brand called: Big Plant Science, itā€™s number one in Nordic Europeā€¦

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Banned stretch reducing flowering supplements (PGR)

Plagron are good, similar to Growth Technology Growth thechnology Ionic range and Bā€™cuzz stuff I use.

Other brands are Vita link and Shogun on the shelves in the shops near me.

http://www.hydroponics.co.uk/online-store/nutrients

Oh sweet jesus.:joy: you got jacked son. Sorry sorry i must keep my opinions to myselfXD

OTFLMAO!

4 Likes

Isnā€™t he something for real! LOL

3 Likes

mix with water. say ā€œit increases terpsā€ā€¦

but you dont even need it if you have bananas and garden gypsum

see how it says you cant use in cali as a fertilizer? its because it causes cancer and they dont use those in cali!

He could burn some wood in the fire pit for wood ashes another form if K !

1 Like

I would like to meet this guy some day!

1 Like

I told him to come to CR and he wonā€™t do it cosā€™ itā€™s ā€œtoo hotā€ u know! LOL

4 Likes

I think heā€™s afraid of Sweaty balls! Haha! I often get those hear in CO!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Using Kelp Teas

I ended up buying Go Box from General Hydroponics (sorry @lotus710 my Sensei), and some pesticide, old but effective. And so you see I listen to you, i got me the whole works for fermenting, no more worms or time lost or nothing. Iā€™m going pro on KNF, thanks Sensei.

It was $53 ($42 on amazon) for the Go Box and $28 ($23 on amazon) for the AzaMaxā€¦

The other things i got from my courier thru Miami.

5 Likes

Your all set now @MadScientist just your lamps to be delivered ?

1 Like

Same box i started with man. Works great.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you the tale tomorrow gotta take the family somewhere nowā€¦ Thanks bro!

1 Like

Glad you ended up somewhere in the middle :slight_smile: Iā€™m still using my GO stuff for about half my plants, it gets the job done, and hopefully your water isnā€™t as weird as mine :sweat_smile: At the very least, Iā€™ll be able to answer questions based on how Iā€™ve actually used it.

1 Like

Iā€™m a very happy fella now, just missing my lamps but that will be a story for tomorrow, iā€™m tired today, did a lot of stuff i dont usually doā€¦

Thanks @oranje!

2 Likes