Equipment buying and reviews

I told him to come to CR and he won’t do it cos’ it’s “too hot” u know! LOL

4 Likes

I think he’s afraid of Sweaty balls! Haha! I often get those hear in CO!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Using Kelp Teas

I ended up buying Go Box from General Hydroponics (sorry @lotus710 my Sensei), and some pesticide, old but effective. And so you see I listen to you, i got me the whole works for fermenting, no more worms or time lost or nothing. I’m going pro on KNF, thanks Sensei.

It was $53 ($42 on amazon) for the Go Box and $28 ($23 on amazon) for the AzaMax…

The other things i got from my courier thru Miami.

5 Likes

Your all set now @MadScientist just your lamps to be delivered ?

1 Like

Same box i started with man. Works great.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you the tale tomorrow gotta take the family somewhere now… Thanks bro!

1 Like

Glad you ended up somewhere in the middle :slight_smile: I’m still using my GO stuff for about half my plants, it gets the job done, and hopefully your water isn’t as weird as mine :sweat_smile: At the very least, I’ll be able to answer questions based on how I’ve actually used it.

1 Like

I’m a very happy fella now, just missing my lamps but that will be a story for tomorrow, i’m tired today, did a lot of stuff i dont usually do…

Thanks @oranje!

2 Likes

@MadScientist

Looking forward to your feedback using the GO box.

Any reason you picked GH Go box over FloraNova?.

2 Likes

Yes actually, i think reputation most of all…

The guy at the store says he uses that one iwth very good results, his “tomatoes” are ripe and shiny!!! LOL

4 Likes

Ok so my wife sees me buying all this “crap” for growing weed and then… “What about me?” And well, i felt i could give her something useful around the house… For both of us…
I spent all morning looking in the box around the patio terrace and on the lawn, cos’ i was missing a couple of pieces… Guess who. My little boy took them. I must have given my parents such a hard time! LOL

Will be posting pictures of my lamp later, i got the call from my courier it;s ready for pick up. Vero29v7 600W!!!

WOOHOO!

6 Likes

Aw hell yeah bro. Sick greenhouse! How was the setup?

2 Likes

Really easy! The hard part was finding the two missing parts my baby took while i was busy… LOL

Very self-explanatory, but if never played Lego® as a boy, there was little chance to pull it off. Instructions were a diagram with the parts numbered… The rest you had to figure out by yourself…

2 Likes

Here it is… Vero29v7 600W.

8 Likes

I hope this is considered equipment. I don’t know i can move it if needed.
I bought some Down To Earth neem and was disappointed so i bought the kind i like and am showing you the difference.

First Down to earth.

Ahimsa organics (http://neemresource.com/)

The difference DTE on the left Ahimsa on the right.

I am pretty sure DTE buys the good stuff on the right grinds it and resells the fluffed up powder for more.

7 Likes

Ahimsa is the way to go fosho!!

2 Likes

I too hope this counts as gear… Mail got here today, from Attitude.

2 Likes

MS you are keeping the seedbanks in business! :grinning: You will have some nice crops coming up.

I don’t see the problem with DTE in the pics - it looks like Neem meal is ground up more than Neem cake, maybe some people want it that way?

1 Like

You can think of it that way but grinding heats it up and degrades it. The color is more red less brown you can see an oilyness to the Ahimsa the DTE doesn’t have. Also the nose on the Ahimsa is extremely more robust. I just wanted an example of the choices you have.

1 Like