Equipment buying and reviews

I will have to remember that one. That’s super man! This is exactly what i was talking about, i haven’t even gotten the nutes and i already got great tips at how to use them, with KNF i was alone in the dark (LOL), but thanks again man!

2 Likes

KNF or a microbe boost should work really well with Remo. I usually do not mix synthetic and organic styles in flower, but my experience with incoculants tend to have good results. Major AG does inoculate and use synthetics, so its not really a bad thing.

I know some people look down or debate the efficacy of off the shelf inoculants, but I’ve verified activity with the inoculants. I use with a microscope and look at solutions in a wet mount. In your case the ferment itself is a way to verify microbe activity.

I’m sure we are all know about shelf stable yeast, that shows that specific microbes can be used as needed and a live culture is not necessary.

The bonus about a live culture, is the diversity. IF you add microbes from other sources like forest dirt you tend to have a better inoculant. The longer you let it go the better the inoculant if maintained properly.

Not to mention its entertaining to see more complex forms like ciliates and ameoba eat bacteria in a wet mount.

+1 for shelf stable microbes and live cultures. All good no matter the system.

5 Likes

No kidding, since i got me that little microscope the other day, i’ve been looking at everything thru it, interesting to say the least!

In the near future when i got money for a basement lab, i will buy a stereo microscope and then smell the roses bro!

2 Likes

Not to go too on topic, but:

Spray Bottle

You want this one:

Solo 418-2L. I’ve had mine for more than a decade, have used it nearly every day, and have had exactly zero problems or complaints in that time. Parts diagram is included for repairs if you somehow manage to break it, but given that mine has fallen down flights of stairs unscathed, I’m not quite sure how you’d break it.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

9 Likes

What are the most popular nutrients @GrowerGoneWild used on the USA / Canadian side of the big pond, and what are the average prices paid for them ?

1 Like

In

I really like that sprayer.

Like a knucklehead, I keep buying the cheap, flimsy ones. Some of 'em don’t even last more than 6 months or so.

The Solo 418-2L is available for less than $20 on Amazon.

Thanks for the great idea for an alternative,
“Big Boy” sprayer. :+1:

3 Likes

The popular synthetic ones locally in my opinion.

General Hydroponics
Canna Cocco
Advanced
Mills
Botanicare

Less popular, tend to be spendy.

Heavy 16
Remo

Online pricing is roughly 20% less than local. But Canna price is actually lower than online. 28 dollars for A+B for 1 liter. 10% discount for medical card holders at most shops.

Sometimes you can get a good price I got 10lb of General Hydroponics at a normal farm/garden store for 70$.

Now there is alot of interest in organics like a 2 lb box of kelp from DTE, is 12-15 dollars. Bales of Promix BX is 40 bucks. 2 cu ft of Black Gold Organic is 19 bucks.

3 Likes

Well my courier sent me an email this morning, because i pre-alerted the package with the “Remo Nutes”, they wanted me to know they won’t import them into CR. Bummer, i had already paid thru Paypal, just hope for an expedite refund. Gonna have to buy either Technaflora or General Hydroponics which is what they sell here.

Who has the insight on these nutes? Can anybody tell me what to get to be used with Root Organics Formula 707.

1 Like

If you want a decent regimen, Biothrive grow and bloom, Bioag Fulvic and Humic, Biomarine, Crystal Burst, And Terpinator.
The Crystal Burst you only need once or twice during the grow, stretch and plump at the most. Terpinator is for sulfur. Bio Marine is for amino’s and binds with the sulfur to help with aromatics.

1 Like

General hydro is monsanto. Thats a no no. Unless your cool with supporting the destruction of the earth. Idk about technaflora. Id search some msds on them and see whats its made with and see who owns them. Most nutes can be replaced very easily with kelp teas and some added goodies:) 50lb of kelp for about 60 bucks

4 Likes

What about Canna Coco, for use with Formula 707?

1 Like

Im not sure about canna coco on soil. But wait dont they have a soil formula? Im not sure. I know vader og on youtube uses the canna coco line with amazing results. But he also uses the canna coco as his medium. I know they are top quality and your best choice if you can get them

Yeah right i think it’s called Canna Terra… Right?

1 Like

There ya go. Im pree sure thats their soil line. Or maybe its just their “organic” line.

1 Like

There’s another brand called Root Organics, i can get that too… Dunno! They are the same people that make the Formula 707 i’m gonna use…

1 Like

That sounds like it would do you best if youre using their soil!

1 Like

I also like those Canna products, it’s gonna be either one, Canna or Aurora Innovations.

Thanks @ryasco & @lotus710!

2 Likes

I just bought Terpinator… We’ll see if they ship it to CR, as my courier in Mia, wouldn’t send Remo’s Nutes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rhizoflora-Terpinator-1-Liter-plant-oil-increase-aroma-potency-additive/141403024680?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

1 Like

Oh sweet jesus.:joy: you got jacked son. Sorry sorry i must keep my opinions to myselfXD

3 Likes

No please, when it comes to me, please be the way you are, I LOVE IT MAN! It doesn’t hurt my feelings.

Please elaborate…

1 Like