Equipment buying and reviews

its potassium sulfate broXD

heres how to make it

take this

mix with water. say “it increases terps”…

but you dont even need it if you have bananas and garden gypsum

see how it says you cant use in cali as a fertilizer? its because it causes cancer and they dont use those in cali!

1 Like

Potassium sulfate is not listed as a known carcinogen under Prop 65.

Terpinator is an approved fertilizer under CDFA

Its more likely that you cannot sell potassium sulfate as a fertilizer unless approved.

3 Likes

Its spendy and it kinda works at higher levels. Not cost effective in my opinion, you can get high tests without it.

They sell alot of it in Cali… Drums of it go out the door…

2 Likes

So i would need to use it at higher densities that the recommended ones by the label instructions…?

Yes… I got the best results after running max dose on the bottle. Chemdog did well using terpinator,. I would only use in hydro.

1 Like

Oh really, do you think it might not perform well in soil, cos’ then i just cancel the order anyway…

1 Like

I know guys that swear by this stuff in hydro. But there are also peeps that swear by mammoth pXD might i ask. How much did you pay for the bottle?

$19.75 for a L. Do you find it expensive…?

Have a look for members in the miami area see what they use and its quicker to find out if your courier will ship it.

Heres what Grower gone wild says are avaiabe in The USA

Advanced are not a bad choice from the list :wink:
The popular synthetic ones locally in my opinion.

General Hydroponics
Canna Cocco
Advanced
Mills
Botanicare

Less popular, tend to be spendy.

Heavy 16
Remo

1 Like

Look for grow shops in Miami area ??

1 Like

I’m gonna have to go with either, 1. roots organics, 2. Canna, 3. Technaflora. That is all i got.

1 Like

Yeah it seems pretty steep.

2 Likes

For soil Canna is this range and others but for soil specific its Terra for veg and Flores for bloom,

Then Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Boost, PK 13-14, CalMag, Flush.

Also they so PH bloom down specific ph adjuster.

2 Likes

I think i can get that, will take pictures and show prices so you guys can compare CR to USA and UK…

1 Like

You have the links I sent you for best UK prices still yeah ?

1 Like

I can’t do it like that, they will charge almost double for shipping from Mia to here. My private courier just rose fees.

1 Like

Not recommended in soil, soil alone will give you a different and possibly a better aroma profile.

I did no bottle organic soil and hydro side by side for almost a year, The potency and bag appeal was better with terpinator hydro, but the soil had a nicer earthy funk about it, more complicated aromas like chocolate tones were better BUT flower structure wasn’t as good.

Everybody has different goals.

1 Like

See if the grow shops will ship direct, just use a blag freebie email account when you email and ask.

1 Like

If you buy the 1 litre bottles its not going to weighthat much, liquid is about 1kg / litre, soworkout a shipping cost for a box of nutes, 2 litres veg, 2 litres bloom, 1 litre rhizotonic, 2 litres cannazyme, 250ml pk 13-14, 1 litre flush. I can grab it all and ship it if your really stuck.

I got a store here and i called them the other day, they sell the formula 707 3cu/ft for $63, and over the internet i see it everywhere for like $70 or $71. And i was asking about bottles too, it seems they have competitive pricing. That’s why i’m saying, will buy the bottles here and show pricing and availability, it’s cheaper actually.

2 Likes