EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Cheers bro. It wasn’t the entire house that I bombed. It was a bomb that will do an entire house that I used in a 2x2x6 grow tent. Total overkill on my part but wanted to make sure I’d killed every one of the little fuckers. :v:

2 Likes

:rofl:
Knew you’d stop by my thread at some point and rattle my cage a little. :rofl:
How’s it going bro??? Been a while eh???

2 Likes

Durban sunrise autos from @Hydro921 are doing well.

12 Likes

Outdoors plants.
Photo I moved behind the tunnel.

Inside the tunnel :roll_eyes:

@ReikoX Ghost Rose Auto

@Mr.Sparkle Trizzlers

This organic compost I’ve been using this year is excellent.
Fighting-climate-crisis-Better-gardens-with-Co-op-compost-move-2987561

14 Likes

I know I shouldn’t do it but I’ve opened the big tent while lights are off to snap a few photos.

The Moby Dick #2 is mega sticky. Her smell is pure cats piss :roll_eyes: and it’s taken over the pine smell I was getting from the Buddah Tahoe OG.

The Buddha Tahoe OG

I’ll grab some better photos at 8pm when the lights come on.

15 Likes

Looking good brother

2 Likes

Cheers mate. I’m not seeing any webs so :crossed_fingers::rofl:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:lol…

2 Likes

I love, and I mean love, cat piss weed. A lot! :+1:

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann kindly sent me a Purple Afghan Kush that still smells that way … cat|nullxnull

1 Like

Heh. Part of the delay in my visits is that I tend to read the threads with like 1-3 new posts first, which means you, @meesh, & @oleskool830 get sent to the back of the bus. :astonished:

It’s OK here…still re-learning to grow in this climate… i.e. I need a clear rain roof for flowering because trying to play cat & mouse with random showers is maddening,

If the buds I have at week 5-6 make it all the way, the next challenging step will be drying them. The first little autos I tried went straight to the freezer after trimming (ala fresh-frozen) but that was a mistake-- the chlorophyll never really broke down & they absorbed that “freezer smell” (eww). My neighbor said he dried his… under… the house… :man_facepalming: Sorry, but my crawlspace has plenty of pesticide residue, so not bloody likely.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I feel you, had the same problem here, managed to put them in a fast-moving-platform but failed the same and ended with mould… :disappointed:

8 Likes

Just had @Ghandisflipflop visit me. Gave him a go of my Tinymight ramped up to 6 with @ReikoX ghost rose in it. :rofl:

Bro I don’t really post that much myself lately. Got to much work on and once I’m home I tend to eat, vape then sleep. My posts are likely near the bottom of your main page. Weekends I try to make more of an effort :v:

I’ll have some for a cash trade in a few weeks :rofl:

Cheers everyone for checking my thread

9 Likes

Poly tunnel :+1:

3 Likes

At least I’m in good company with @Meesh!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

:rofl: I guess my company isn’t so good then :rofl:
Jokes bro :v:

5 Likes

You sir are damn fine company! I don’t know why you weren’t sent to the back of the bus along with me and @Meesh! :rofl:

3 Likes

But I did soil my own thread. :scream:

3 Likes

I was :rofl:

I’m a quiet bloke though so you maybe didn’t realise I was with you both.
I see my BDxCK didn’t work out. God knows what happened as its the first failed grow of them I’ve seen. Maybe a heat issue??? :thinking:

4 Likes

Absolutely a heat issue. I also lost 2 Crater Lake plants the same way. It starts with a few crinkled leaves then it’s dead within 48 hours. I started this run with 2 tents with 4 plants in each. Now at week 6 I’m down to 3 plants total. It’s gonna be 100 degrees F every day next week. :scream::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face:

3 Likes