EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

You seen this @Hydro921. It’s the cutting from the durban sunrise that wouldn’t bud.
She’s only throwing 3 leafs at a time. I’m sure that’s how a re veg acts.
She looks mega healthy other than I’m no longer seeing pistils :thinking:

8 Likes

My re veges always start with a single leaf, then 2, and when it hits a 3 finger leaf you know its back in veg proper like :wink:

2 Likes

looks fine to me nice growing brother :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

This is an autoflower @Shadey
I took her sisters about a month ago chopped this one. Took 2 cuttings. Put them outside in a bubble bucket and this is what I’m seeing. I’d have thought by now it would have just leaned over and died.
How you keeping anyway mate?? Not really communicated for a while. Hope you and your family are OK :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a re vegged auto mate. Really unusual that it’s even still alive :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s really unusual I’m still alive lol

4 Likes

Lol ditto. Hey I think the same every time I wake up :rofl:

3 Likes

I remember now its an auto, that is weird and shouldn’t happen, as you say it should have kicked the bucket by now. It will be interesting if it starts to flower with 18 hours of light.

2 Likes

It’s outdoors and at the minute we get 14 hours per day. I think it’s likely just a freak but I’m gonna just let it go and see what happens with it

3 Likes

I’m thinking if the led light will run the solar panel and pump it would be a fun experiment to move it indoors :thinking:

3 Likes

We are still trying to sell the house, we have another offer on the table just waiting on their inspection to happen. I have corrected a lot of the problems picked up on the previous one. Some were imaginary after checking them properly, fucking inspectors are useless.

I have a bit of sciatica in my left leg atm causing a bit of grief, but other than that pretty good. Feeling relaxed and happy, just wanting to get some more plants going now. If this sale falls through we will take the house off the market and stay here until Mrs Shadey retires in 2 years and try again.

2 Likes

Bro sometimes you get “inspections” that reveal stuff that’s not really there. We have a couple of “asian” businessmen approach us in the past offering us guaranteed work as long as we basically “lie”
Fuck that.
Most inspections are done via how something looks. I’ve yet to see a property evaluator with a ladder on his “Porsche” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah thats what I was thinking about this last inspector, he was saying the wiring was wrong for 20 amp breakers, when I checked it even had 12/2 and 12/3 written on the cable both rated 20 amp. He said, there was no concrete supports under the deck posts as they have a 6x6 concrete foot on the bottom of the post, if he moved the grass away or even pocked beside the foot with something he would have found a concrete support pillar.

Apparently our roof is fucked and needs completely replacing immediately, and has mould in it. I got 2 roofing companies come check it out this week for quotes and both said its got 3-4 years before the shingles need replacing and the so called mould is dirt, that got blown up onto the ply wood by pressure washing the vinyl siding, if he actually walked over to it and looked, he would have seen it instead of just assuming ffs.

We lost the last buyer from that report. They broke the plugs in the sinks in the 2 bathrooms upstairs and bent the arm that lifts the plug up and down in the other one in the basement. Left mud and grit in the jet tub. I took photos and complained, they just said, it was already like that before they started, probably caused by other people viewing the house. I said, if so, why was it not on their report they made, that practically listed every scratch on the wood flooring and other minor problems of no importance. No response for that question, fuckers. If they show up again for these next buyers, I hope to god not, they will be getting a boot up the arse lol.

1 Like

Take before and after pictures mate. We do that now for every job we do. Before we touch anything, during incase we find any issues that need addressing and after once the work is completed.
I’m a roofer not a photographer ffs. If I drop my phone taking a photo who’s gonna replace it???
I’m sure your place will sell eventually. Keep your chin up and don’t let this shit get to you. :v:

2 Likes

My outdoor plants.
No more heatwaves :sob:
Hoping it at least stays dry into October.
I’m sure this is the Grape Gusher from Tastebudz.
Not much smell yet but she’s definitely pushing out the trichomes now.

The other two are just barely starting to bud so they will likely end up a failure but hey. 1 out of 3 outdoors in the uk is still good going if I can get her through the next 4 weeks or so.

15 Likes

big girls brother vibes for good weather :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Yeah the weather is turning to shit as per for the uk bro.
I go out every morning and give them a bit of a shake to remove as much of the water from them as I can.
Today was supposedly shit all day but the rain fucked off leaving the sun beaming down strongly for most of the day.
I really want this plant to do OK. She’s a total monster.

5 Likes

that one closest to fence looks top notch the others just have normal leaf shit going on for this time of year are they struggling to flower consistent.?

3 Likes

Yes mate. It’s the temperatures likely doing it. I know one is a Back To The Future #2 and that’s a gg4 strain so prefers warmer conditions. The other one I forgot what I planted :rofl:

3 Likes

figure it out and plant that one outdoors next year in multiple :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like