EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Jocks

3 Likes

Walked by the tv and thought I saw you walking by the casket

1 Like

As if :rofl:
The monarchy are a waist of time in this day and age.
They give a knighthood to pop singers ffs. When a knighthood meant something it was for someone that fought and killed for my country.
Hopefully ā€œkingā€ Charles raine is short but he needs to send Cammila through the same tunnel Diana took. :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Does she have a ā€œtitleā€ yet?

1 Like

Queen Consort of the United Kingdom :fu:

1 Like

Is that in or out of the bedroom?

2 Likes

I worry more about the Corgis :rofl:
Cammila has been giving control of the queenā€™s horses.
Andrew asked for control of the orphanages :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol damnā€¦

1 Like

Heā€™s a wrongen and you know it. Itā€™s no longer ā€œPrinceā€ Andrew for a reason :v:

3 Likes

We have plenty of them here

1 Like

Yeah ā€œCatholicsā€ are everywhere :laughing:

4 Likes

that grape gushers a beast of girl :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. If she can outbeast Andrew ill be a happy man. Sorry the joke was there so I used it :rofl:

6 Likes

I know Blueberry is a slow grower in veg but this is starting to wind me up.
Ph 5.8
PPM 750 so 1.5 e.c

11 Likes

I think my plants are taking a holiday out of respect for our Elisabeth. Sheā€™ll be nutrients soon enough girls donā€™t stress. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

they are growing, it is weird that they are not more uniform tho. I hope my gorilla dosi si do I won perform

1 Like

Bro Iā€™ve got the environment perfect. The rdwc is perfect. My meters are fully configured. Blueberry I know is slow to veg but flowers mega quickly. Iā€™ll likely just flip next week and accept whatever it yields when itā€™s done. I wonā€™t be growing a blueberry strain again after this though unless it SERIOUSLY surprises me with its yield

2 Likes

maybe take a few cuttings of the big one that seems to be performing

1 Like

Ive bought from gorrila seeds in the past yep. No complaints. The thing with ANY blueberry strain is it takes a lot of veg time. I reckon next week (week 6 for me) is long enough. In flower she may surprise me. Iā€™ve had plants do that a few times. They just look small for a 30 day + from seed. I guess weā€™ll see :rofl:

3 Likes

Right on then they are just slow then. :peace_symbol:

1 Like