EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Glad to hear that! She’s looking great, mate!

3 Likes

Haha fuck off knob jockey. Here scratcher won a grand on one of her cards :+1:it may be worth giving her it again if your a little short lol

3 Likes

Yeah she’s really healthy and growing very fast. I’ve added a bit of a nitrogen boost to give them all a bit more green colour. Soon as all the pots have plants in I’m gonna push them all as far as I can with megacrop.

4 Likes

One thing I learned the hard way was the autos I grew didn’t like lots of food. I recommend caution.

6 Likes

Once I see the slightest bit of tip burn I’ll back off don’t worry :+1:

4 Likes

Funny I’m doing same thing I’m waiting for my plants to yellow/like a little before upping feed like I should. On my last run I was in a rush to feed em up and it basically fucked some of the plants :rofl: won’t be doin that again. I’m sure you’ve got a handle on it tho @Esrgood4u

4 Likes

I’m not a Gold digger mate :sweat_smile:

No amount of money would get my penis or anything else near her again. Fk that!
Get ursel away hahaha :wink:

4 Likes

Now that I get the joke you should poke it again bro fuck it every little helps init :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s easy enough talking about it but if you seen her mate :nauseated_face: no amount of cash would get me anywhere near it.
@Ghandisflipflop it’s true though she won a grand. I kind of feel glad she’s got something back after seeing her every day backwards and forwards to the shop buying them. It’s an addiction that she needs to get in order.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I was about to go out and give my 4 autos a bit of a feed this afternoon, as they are looking a little pale. I will hang back on that now.

3 Likes

She a tackhead or just a lot of lady? :rofl: my lass has the same addiction I used to blow money on em n all but you never see your return back unless maybe one day you get that 300k jackpot in which case I’ll love her way more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but til then I’m here to make money not spend it :blush:

4 Likes

In all honesty she’s a decent enough person. Her addiction obviously effects other parts of her life, cleanliness and wellbeing. When @Ghandisflipflop was giving her it I rarely seen her going to buy them and she seemed “cleaner” and made more effort in her appearance etc. She’s an older woman with a lot of time on her hands so the little bit excitement with the cards is likely the high of her day.
Enough about her though mate as it feels like I’m gunning for @Ghandisflipflop and it’s not that way. I just use the fact against him when I cant find a decent enough comeback/reply to his piss taking :rofl:

4 Likes

No mate it doesn’t lol
The wife is batshit crazy (read, absolutely off the fkn map) :neutral_face:

2 Likes

She’s won a grand not long ago too.
Thing is she’s probably spent over 50k to win a couple of grand. :neutral_face:
Bit of pot calling the kettle Black on that last sentence, brother. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s all good man just a bit banter.
She is a nice lady though we’ve been friends for over 10 years, she just has a few mental problems.
I think everyone has them to a certain degree though. @Esrgood4u is not far off, but let’s not get into that today. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

4 Likes

:thinking::laughing::rofl: yeah I’ve had one or two that even more mental than she is lol I put my hands up to it :raised_hand::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::wave:

2 Likes

You having a few beers the day?

1 Like

No mate. Just got an Xbox Live sub with gold bundle. Waiting on stuff installing. Why like you wanting to have a few??

2 Likes

I’m not fussed mate was just a thought just with it being a wet one today lol.

edit: Not gonna bother drank enough these past few weeks. Far too hot to be drinking.

1 Like

Nee Bosh mate. I’m gonna order a Lazani Peri Peri chicken special and veg out in front of the Xbox if it eventually finishes installing everything.
You gonna water my outdoors stuff when I go away next month mate?? I’ll fill a big white bucket and mix some nutrients in it. They’ll need watered daily if it’s still as warm as it is now.

2 Likes