I’ve run:

• Planet of the Grapes Rbx
  • Thug Rose
  • Candystore R1
  • Colin OG Rbx

Have, but haven’t run successfully:

• Peach OG bx1
7 Likes

Can I be a non supporter of ethos. Not a big fan of Colin, or his ethos lol. And every commercial grow I’ve worked in has grown one or another strain off the multi pass. And I have yet to find one that doesn’t taste like the other.

On a side note, every operator I’ve worked for has been able to put down the numbers and pretty looking bud very easily with it.

My opinion is it’s good to grow, just not my style.

I had to say it 🤷

12 Likes

Good to know.

$200. Plus 10 characters

2 Likes

I read more than once across various forum Ethos has attractive yet low potency weed. I have no experience with them. I look at them , pricey and pretty. Is there a main strain or two from them with ultra punch? They all generally look stellar.

2 Likes

I grew Apex and Lilac Diesel - both really pretty, Lilac a bit more potent but the terps on Apex were among my favorite to smoke. in relation to potency, I found them neither low or high, just average to solid (i have only grown 5 apex and 5 lilacs but have smoked lilac from another grower too).

I hear some growers in the forum mention that Inzane in the Membrane (sold out) and Mandarin Cookies (still in stock) to be among the best for potency.

Mandarin Cookies is probably one of the flagships. I ve seen good reviews on Cherry Garceeya as well.

There is a thread in relation to the Ethos Club Members here in OG, they might be able to tell you more about potent strains by Colin.

6 Likes

what did you think of it? ive read mixed stuff.

1 Like

That’s is a killer price you picked that up.
Wish I was aware of the pass when it was $100 lol

1 Like

I was waiting at the sign up page when they first came out and refreshed the page for like 20 min to get mine. Even with that I got tier 2

3 Likes

Nice plants !! be nice to get in the seed throw - lemon haze is aninteresting strain

1 Like

were did you see the phots + info on “cheesy poofs” ?

DM your address and I’ll send you some.
I’m going to the post office today

2 Likes

So, uncle festor is Ethos?

I usually do not do podcasts. Nor have I ever bought or knew of DHG’s work.
Just what I watched.

3 Likes

for a strain like Inzane in the Membrane check out the Zweet Zanity (fem’s ) also their is a Zweet OG both have "collins and gratfully dead + some others strains in it

What is their Strongset strain ? they all seem a little above average (as mentioned)

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m taking about - tiny couple calyxes buds. Do you often get those tiny buds? Do you grow some strains regardless this miserable crop?

1 Like

So, those are fat reeds I used to have almost with all strains I tried. Not all of them were rich in terps, for example fast buds were not so rich in aroma as my favourite Green House seeds, but they both have fine crop. So, I haven’t any US genetics yet, but I saw plants with so tiny buds, which has literally couple calyxes, and… Can anyone say if it worth it? Why there always some guys praise those american strains with tiny buds?

1 Like

I really wanted Ethos’s Grandpa’s stash autos but the prices were out of my range, always been interested in their strains.

1 Like

Grandpas Cookies is looking excellent on Instagram

1 Like

I’m really excited for the Mandarin cookes and orange kush cake clones i was gifted. Running them outdoor. They have similar structure. OKC is self maintaining its canopy really well with little to no work. Trellis goes on this weekend!

3 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re asking. My specific post, with my specific Ethos plants, was harvested around week 6 of flower. They needed another month. Hence the small flowers. I don’t like small flowers.

1 Like