Sun Clone is back!

Hi everyone… Sun Clone is back!

We are thrilled to be returning to the Overgrow community to connect with you guys. Sun Clone provides free, discreet overnight shipping of legal clones nationwide in the US. Since joining the nursery industry, we quickly recognized the need for quality plants and strains for growers of all kinds, and we have been passionate about providing quality genetics ever since. You can check out our website www.sun-clone.com for our strain options, and join our email list to hear about our monthly sales and other deals.

Also, we would love to hear what your most sought-after strain is! What have you always wanted to grow?

Instagram: Sun_Clone

X: Sun_Clone

Facebook: Sun-Clone.com

Happy growing!

20 Likes

Are your clones legit? The real deal clones and do you have any clone only strains?

6 Likes

Yes! Almost all of our strains are breeder cuts. We have a couple of clone only strains, including DJ Short Blueberry and Blue Dream coming soon.

6 Likes

What strains are these? One more important thing, can you and will you guarantee that all your clones are bug/pest free?

7 Likes

We are in the process of resetting our mom stock right now, so it should be a couple more months before we have every strain available for cuttings. It will give you the option to choose a strain before adding it to your cart, and we do have most available :slight_smile: We do guarantee that all of our clones are bug/pest free! We do preventative IPM treatments at least twice a week. If you ever have problems or concerns when you get your plants, just send us pictures and we will make it right.

4 Likes

I bought the Papaya Cake last year, it is Top Notch, it is a buy for sure. I have the Panama Spice clone in my veg tent. It came in clean, still sprayed and isolated the clone.

5 Likes

Do you test your mom stock and if so how often?

3 Likes

Glad to hear you like it!!

We do occasional testing on our mom stock, we are in the process of setting up our own in-house lab so we can test more regularly in the future.

2 Likes

Can you tell me what you mean by occasional testing? Will your lab be ISO/IEC 17025 accredited? Thank you for the answers.

4 Likes

No problem! We regularly test our genetics, but we don’t currently have the capacity to test all of the moms we have each year (we have around 6,000 moms per year). Our lab isn’t finished yet but we are planning to get accredited once it is.

1 Like

Now n later is

Candyland x blue power

Not z x abula

2 Likes

Where do you ship from? East or West Coast?

2 Likes

West Coast :heart:

3 Likes

I see the website says everything is tested and inspected but in my brief glance, I didn’t see any reports listed anywhere. Are clean hlvd test reports available? Possibly upon request?
It would be nice to see that each strain has been recently tested clean of any viroids.

Also, provenance. I see descriptions and pics for each clone but no idea where they might have come from. That information is helpful to keep track of which cut is which as there are multiples going around of at least a few of them so it’d be nice to be able to see that on the site. Would be a step up from most others too.

12 Likes

Pretty Sure your Roberts Creek Congo is Mikes Roberts Creek Bongo.Had to do a double take for a second when i seen it had the Bubba iX in it.Though you had La mano Negras Cut for a sec.Could be mistaken but……

1 Like

DJ Short Blueberry is not a clone only strain.

8 Likes

While DJ Short Blueberry seeds are available, the DJ Short Blueberry we have is the breeders cut from DJ Short himself.

4 Likes

By looking at the pic on your website I doubt that.

1 Like

There’s multiple of that one, the one it look like they are talking is now N laterZ.

2 Likes