Ethos mandarin cookies v2?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this strain? Got 5 beans. I’m on the hunt for strains that can rival stink and flavor of all this pack weed floating around lol…….I refuse to pay 60$ For an 1/8th…….but I need that stink……that pop……if anyone can help me out with info on these bad boys I’d greatly appreciate it……also how’s the yields? I’ll be doing coco dtw

4 Likes

From what I hear the Mandarin Cookies is alright. High potency. Isn’t a keeper strain for head stash but it runs alright.

5 Likes

Neither of the 2 cuts if smoked were skunk. I smelled soft sweet floral smells.
My neighbor gave me a great looking clone. Haven’t run it yet though.

2 Likes

Yields? 2.5lb a light possible without co2?

cookies isn’t where I’d be looking for yield, nor keepers, much less from Ethos, but that’s maybe just me :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

It can yield well. I don’t know the exact numbers.

1 Like

Where should I be looking for yields?

im trying else where from other breeders but ive tried 2 strains from ethos super hero pre release and colins og rbx the colins og rbx is real nice smoke grown 4 plants 4 different phenos 2 simlar but have there is some differences good yield and solid smoke grown 2 of the super heros and have yet to try them as they are curing the colins og pheno that i like the most is "the white’ leaner it has real nice earthy pine terps with a slight tart cherries backround to the nose but doesnt translate to the smoke and a berry gas pheno that is a sweet smoke great for nighttime other two phenos are still curing so dont have a accurate discription on them yet

2 Likes

I think yield should be a very low priority but maybe it’s just me.

Good luck.

4 Likes

That’s a difficult question to answer.

1 Like

How about best quality hands down then lol….like I’m talking about …….people talking about a nug they got one time and never shut up about it

1 Like

I have several strains like this. It depends what you want and what you like. I have a purple one other people love but I hate.

What do YOU like? Gas, fruit, piss, feet? All is possible.

2 Likes

I mean……. I love a pair of sexy feet……….I just want that stink that fills a room……like leave a .5g nug in a glove box and you go back and get in car and it reeeeeeeks

Lucky Dog, Strayfox, Top Dawg

off the top of my head

2 Likes

Dominion Seed Co.

1 Like

Thx everyone I appreciate you all

1 Like