Looking for some super stinky strains?

Looking for some super stinky strains not finding anything special please help.
just got a 10 pack of tga rasberrysmash and a pack of karma biker kush v2
looking for some super stinky strains or real heavy stoned sort strains and some high yeild rosin strains only thing iv liked so far has been some miphesto strains but there auto please help looking for other peoples input and exp on some better breeders/strains ?

5 Likes

https://www.femaleseeds.nl/en/p/pure-ak-301
Pure ak is the strongest smelling strain I’ve ever grown. Super stinky. A lot stronger odour than the skunk 91s or gg4 I’ve also grown. :v:

5 Likes

What Mephisto strains? I would look through the breeding lines to find out what photos were used to get there for the ones you like. For instance 24 Carat is made with BOGs Sour Boggle and their “auto purple indica”, so if you like that strain I’d say pick up some Sour Boggle. I know a fair number are made with clone only elites, but still worth a look.

2 Likes

i liked the sour livers and the 3bear og already looked into that most of them are mostly sold out just a waiting game for some

1 Like

I’m growing an American Skunk Selection cross from Doc D. Hit him up, see if he has any left. I haven’t actually flowered them out yet, that’s next month, but I will say that the veg plants are the absolute smelliest I’ve ever grown. The mother of the cross is Bodhi’s “American Skunk Selection #1” aka “ASS”. Friend who grew the cut said it’s the real-deal carbon filter destroyer. If Bodhi says he found a roadkill skunk plant, out of all the plants in his library, I’m inclined to believe him.

Smelliest bag I’ve ever copped was called “Dragon’s Breath”. This was 15 years ago in Southern Illinois, no idea what it is or where it came from. Totally outrageous.

Smelliest plant I’ve ever flowered out was Lemon G. Skunky orange degreaser.

6 Likes

how do i contact this dude ?

1 Like

docdseeds@gmail.com

He also has some stock available at headiegardens.com.

3 Likes