The dankest dank

I just love it when I just open a jar and my woman asks if I just smoked a joint. I took out an 1/8th to make a little budder and she was like “holy hell you just ranked up the apartment.”

It’s makes me feel good. It was a northern lights by the way. Skunky and rank, just the way I like it.

Anyone else got extra stinky dope? Like you don’t want it in the car in case you get pulled over stinky? Like even in the trunk?

It’s the little things.

24 Likes

Space monkey. I grew 4 females from seed and all 4 are eye watering loud and stinky.

12 Likes

That’s a nice sounding NL @Foreigner

Chem91 and I-95 have both had me getting asked if I smoked on the way to work… I hadn’t. I just rode to work with a ready rolled joint in the ashtray on both occasions. Those two have smells that transcend laws of nature.

Gonna have to try my Illegal Smile next as IMO it’s the loudest thing I grow… maybe an experiment for tomorrow :grin:

11 Likes

Fruity pebbles og. I stepped on an ounce of this stuff in a baggie and smelled up the entire house

2 Likes

Funny how NL is considered low odor, until you start messing with it!

1 Like

I always have a least 5 or 6 cultvars going on at any given time in all stages of flower around 17 flowering :grin: my place always stinks hahaha
every time I break up a bud to roll joint it stinks up the ehole house house.

3 Likes

I have an OGer in veg i didn’t notice until I bumped her and now if she is a she she will be a keeper (she just putting it out there she) :rofl:

1 Like

Just made some cookies with my oil. Bottom of tub so it has all the yummies in the bottom. House smelled great and stinky!

2 Likes

Hey, I have some OGer seeds, didn’t read much about them, but can’t wait to add it on the docket to grow… eventually lol

1 Like

Exodus Cheese UK is the dankest thing I have in jars along with the closest I’ve found to an original Skunk so far. A few surprises are Green Goblin has that RKS burnt tire after taste and Full Moon (indescribable Dank and it hits you behind the eyes like a freight train by the third hit.) which I’ll be preserving with two pair I have going if anyone would like to try a tasty hard hitting SEA.

4 Likes

Hard hitting? I’ll try it! That SEA stand for something or directed at me? Lol

2 Likes

South East Asian…:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I figured as much lol. I knew you weren’t taking about Siamese Algae Eater (fish) here on this forum.

3 Likes

Any of the Chemdawg Diesels…Jesus that’s Sooper stinky

1 Like

Like that might be laced with something else

Lmao. That’s awesome man.

@Instg8ter I’m down with any of your projects bro, and that one sounds awesome.

I ran the OG’r Platinum Pineapple F4 from @Heritagefarms and Had two Phenos, two larger plants were brutes, reeked of fresh pineapple In flower and if you were handling them they kicked even more. The third Plant was a bit smaller, thinner darker leafed and smelled a bit more earthy with a sour pineapple taste where as the big plants held that just cut smell and a little metallic back on the mouthwatering taste. The “fresh” Phenos had a nice even buz that ramped up nicely to a clear functional head with a relaxing body. The “sour” pheno in contrast is just that not quite rotten but a bit funky and gassy. Literally a three hit and quit plant, either stub it out or daze out with the joint in my fingers. Thought it was just an anomaly the first bud but the whole batch was pure brain dart that separated mind from body pain and left both in a euphoric state for a half hour and another 3 hits…I did not clone it but I did a selective breeding with a strawberry Hawaiian and Dirty Girl mix so I’ll drop those with more of the Platinum and hope to clone and isolate it…
:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

I got the platinum pineapple from this past batch, is that the same?

3 Likes

I pretty much always use a little mason jar if im traveling in the car just because I don’t like reeking like the dank in general. Yup as Grohio said lol one of the super stink atm is space monkey as well as some others.

3 Likes

Lol you just basically summed up why nobody has real rks

“RKS burnt tire”
Lots of ‘skunky weed’ just not actual skunk. Plus majority of the world doesnt even know what a skunk smells like so that doesnt help too.

There is no rks, there is ‘skunky’ weed that doesnt actually smell like a skunk. But any non toker will instantly spout out ‘reeks like a skunk, someones smokin dope’

1 Like