EVIOS from Optic Foliar

Anyone used any products by Optic Foliar? Specifically Evios or Transport? They make some pretty hefty claims on both of these products. I cam across them on a video from MJBizcon where they were getting interviewed. They claim that Evios, when combined with Transport, will get into the plants Mesophyll Layer via spraying only the top side of the leaves.

Evios claims:

• works against whitefly, spider mites, fungus gnats and thrips
  • can be used in late flower without damaging flowers or plant oils
  • can be used in full light or outdoors
  • No smell or residue

Pretty crazy if all this is true. They say it gets into the plant within 30 minutes. I looked at the ingredients and its almost all WATER (99.87%)… and it lists “Natural Plant Extracts 0.115%” as the only active ingredient. That is a whole lot of expensive water. I would love to know if this works and what those extracts are because this seems like i should be making it at home.

They have some other interesting products including one called OVERGROW that has crazy promises as well.

I searched and I only found mentions of their “Optic Foliar Switch” Product here on the forums. If i missed it, please drop me a link.

3 Likes

Seems to be a mix of various remedies, Spinosad and Permethrin, etc

I’d love to hear more about it though

2 Likes

I’ve used optic foliar overgrow. I had it in the concentrates transport,rev,watts and atak. The plants loved it and was FAST acting you noticed them perk up within 10 min. Spray full light and no burn. The transport definitely does something. If you mix your normal foliar rate for something like foliar pro an and transport it will burn your plant so I had to cut the nute strength by 50% when using transport. Didn’t notice that much of a difference and didn’t purchase again.

2 Likes

I have come across an old label that does show the ingredients. Not sure if they changed the formula or just no longer need to say what is in it. Old 2018 label shows:

Active Ingredients

• Lemongrass oil 0.06%
  • Soybean oil 0.025%
  • Clove oil 0.01%
  • Geraniol 0.01%
  • Cinnamon 0.01%

Inert Ingredients

• Potassium Sorbate 0.01%
  • Water 99.87%

Old Label - 2018

I find this odd because their current promotional copy talks about how it has no oils. So I don’t know the definition of oils, they are lying, or the formula no longer has those listed oils. They currently state “Our non oil based no odour solutions combats a wide variety of pests while also allowing you to apply in full sunlight without having to spray the undersides of leaves.”

Does anyone know how to find out if the formula changed?

3 Likes

Always wondered about the transport /Elium and the Overgrow . They sell both at my buddies shop and I look at it every single time, pricy though.

2 Likes

The evios you can’t even get over here in Canada

1 Like

That’s weird, i thought this company was in Canada!

2 Likes

In many states flower sprayed with this product would fail testing because it contains spinosad. Their pesticide analysis shows both permethrin and spinosad but they make no mention of these two pesticides anywhere else in their literature. Seems kinda shady to me.

4 Likes

Yikes, yup sketchy af

2 Likes