EX WIFES Focus on The Grease

Today I cut 10 EX Wifes an started there Journey.
First cuts in 12 yrs let the fun Begin .
New cuts
New cloner
New yr .
Only happy positive thought from hear on out.

16 Likes

Let’s see the inner guts of that cloner! How many sites? Doing cloning gel or nah?

1 Like

I haven’t don’t for ever .
So I did cut an 45 them with a slight scrap and gel
Sprayed leaves with clonex an cut leaves .
Put R.O in magi cal to 150 then some yellow roots excel with 150 ppm canna nutes under my 8 bulb t5 help some heat :fire:
I did 10 of tge ex Wifes I will take 3 runts and 3 og kush 10 th day of flower when I’m close to pulling 2 collieman.
Gotta keep the num close to legal
@Qtip
My other clone was dyi
I can not find.

1 Like

Good luck! :smiley:

Thanks
@Floyd
I dont think I have ever grown on luck :confused:

My ex wife took half of my grease.

For the record I clone lazy. Tap water, no gel, straight into to the bubble cloner. Low temps slow them down and I change the water weekly but it works for me.

4 Likes

I meant with your new cuts and new cloner. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I know, I was just f around.
My first grow was craxy luck.
@Floyd

1 Like

Pretty much the same as me. Tap water, no additives, no gels or powders.

@Foreigner
I never used the gel before
I received free packs with the purchase from the grow shop .so figured I woukd use them.
I’ve actually good luck with a mat, coco an light

But you guys do trim leaves so the cuts don’t stress so much

1 Like

Put an air stone in the cloner. I know it sprays but oxygenating that water helps too. I don’t use any nutrients in cloner. Only Lil iba gel on the cuts phed water I pH around 6.2. It climbs over couple weeks. But those aerocloners work amazing. I have ezclone 64site that I built a better manifold for from homedepot pvc. I’ll never buy another full cloner system the diy builds are better cause you can put all your jets and manifold to mist everything in the box perfectly. And space the clones out for bigger cuts not to smother each other.

1 Like

I don’t trim nothing. Pull the dead off when I pot them

I don’t trim the leaves. If it’s very dry I put a perforated bag over top to regulate humidity

3 Likes

Nope, no leaf trimming.

1 Like

Yeah I think the trimming isn’t necessary. Ppl do it to see new growth easier or some B’s. I see roots I know it’s go time.

2 Likes

One thing I do is make sure there are extra leaves for the clones to feed off of if necessary.

1 Like

Yes I’ve always went with the 3 leaf

I threw out clones with roots this morning. Always cut extra but never need them.

1 Like

I’m cutting extra :crazy_face:
I’m driving the mom to a friend in the desert so it can grow into a tree :deciduous_tree: so she will need to be replaced

2 Likes