Exotic Genetix

I’m reaching here, but
How about exotic_alchemy on IG? @JAWS

1 Like

I have a current repro I’m finishing.

Milk n Cookies F2s open repro this is pretty cool.

Also lmk if u do cookies n cream. It’s one I want in my arsenal. I’d like to do falcon 9 but I don’t have it. :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Dude you’ll have to post it up here when there done would love to trade you for some. Do you have a thread going right now?

1 Like

Did I ever send you some of my Purple Lamborghini?

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 @SubzeroIceKold Both sound great. Crunch Berries and Grease Monkey are two others I have that I’ll probably run when I can just OP the packs.

3 Likes

I just harvested Tina x Cherry Bang Bang.

I also scooped a few other packs of his

Roxanne- Pacoima Kush x Red Runtz
Popstar- Starfighter x Gary Poppins (in veg)
Bumbo- Elephant Ears x Blueberry Bang Bang (in veg)
O Face- Lemon Cherry Gelato x OMFG

He re released one of his Kimbo Kush crosses I wouldn’t mind checking out

14 Likes

Tina Cherry bang bang looking unreal man good job. Do you know where the fight night pack is available

3 Likes

Grease monkey and crunch berries both amazing I had a friend find some real crazy blueberry gas phenos in the crunch berries fortune wish I kept a cut from him. You’ll have to post those runs would love to see :v:

4 Likes

I used exotic genetics Caesar to knock up serious seeds white russian F1s are glue forward. I have those seeds aswell as some seeds made from their offspring. I have been smoking on her for the last 15 weeks.
If anyone want to play with some pollen chuck hmu.

12+weeks

12 Likes

I’m working on a pack now. I’ll see how many he has and how much they are :+1:

2 Likes

Has anybody ever grow out Moose Knuckle Jockey, I got it because i really like the Slippery Susan, which is half Tina
So i figured i’d try it

1 Like

Black Patronus outdoors last summer.

4 Likes

Ive heard very positive things about this strain. How’d you like it?

1 Like

Everyone that`s tried it likes it a lot, strong and long lasting high. It has a rancid odor.

1 Like

I grew this Crunk Boat for a few rounds, a couple years ago. It’s Grape Bubba x Tina. Was a nice combo of grapes and gas, with strong effects.

The cut is long gone but I’ve got a few batches of seed made from it and it’s male counter parts.
:v::canada:

15 Likes

id love to trade for some grease monkey when u decide to op them :wink:

3 Likes

Abundant organics a dope organics company out here does up a great pheno of crunchberries been given a bunch of samples of that one great terps

4 Likes

Jimmy from Beyond top shelf bred with it quite a bit as well.

So many seeds, so little time…

4 Likes

@Acro
I believe you have plenty of time for those bangers! Looks like a house payment in just caps gear! :laughing::pray:🫡

Not interested in trading, but someday I’d like to reproduce the Trap Star and Mr. Clean packs in my fridge

3 Likes