Exotic Genetix

Those weren’t herm seeds were they ? If they weren’t I’d be interested in a few if your offering. Thanks @Longtooth

4 Likes

I know someone who kept asking me for PL. he’s been mentioning it for so long.

2 Likes

Cool.
Well, this stud will b starting to drop pollen any day now. So in eight-ish weeks I’ll have beans to share! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My autos are finishing up the seeds ! :wink:
Hmu in 3 weeks for some :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL. - No they were not herms. -Reversal with STS. Hit me with a PM and an address. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pm inbound thanks.

1 Like

You, uh, got any more if those seeds?
scratches neck

1 Like

Growing Lusty Lady and my freebie Gametime now. Will report when things get interesting in flower (in the next couple weeks; just flipped). Both are Red Runtz progeny

4 Likes

I have island chill
Moose knuckle jockey
Tarts fems
Dreamsicle
Popscotti
Red delicious
Buffalo sweat
And a couple more I’ll have to look

11 Likes

Is it time to start preserving cookies strains? I’m seriously considering it for this pack…

13 Likes

Some others… Btw, if anyone has some old cookies and cream or starfighter packs they’d trade, please reach out. I’d like to get another older pack to run with the C&C

8 Likes

I did the Black Patronus, Yikes, Dirty Bird and Night Moves outside this past summer. All plants came out great with no problems. The Black Patronus and Yikes got great reviews from friends. I recently bought all 4 of the Sigma series, the collaboration of Exotic and Solfire.

1 Like

You should pop those cnc asap man… ohh amd those crunch berries are nice too had a buddy run a pack found some cool phenos in it

3 Likes

Apes in space was greasy as hell for me. The green pheno I got was much better than the purples. Both were greasy.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips!

I’ve heard lots of great stuff about grease money. I also smoked some greenhouse of it that was nice enough to seek out a pack. The of course I had to get some crosses…

3 Likes

I got some b-natty I’m super pumped to pop. I’m still looking for my white whale Supernatural by him. Good luck, growmie!

so does any one know his handle on IG page, exotic_farms_genetics

thanks …

2 Likes

ELEV8 SEEDS is this exotic ???.

humm …

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s this one bud. He’s very active in discord, that’s probably your best bet.

3 Likes

well made contact with that name but the guy said he was not the exotic im looking for.

peace …

1 Like