Eye drops for red eyes

what best brand of eye drops for red eyes?

Go with the ones that are Artificial Tears.

Most brands of this kind of stuff you probably don’t want to use too much of, but, I understand you might anyway…

My favorite is clear eyes.

I just bite my lip real hard until I start to cry
Seriously though, red eye is rarely an issue for me anymore.

1 Like

Hola Gang

Same here ReikoX

but if necessary I’ll ware my Ray-Ban

Bare

2 Likes

I have a oftomologist friend that says using eye drops from MJ red eye is bad, but it feels so gooood!

1 Like

I work in the opthomology field and I can tell you that dry eye is a serious issue for even non-smokers. We are currently doing research on how tear film breakup effects visual accuity.

Blink often and blink hard.

4 Likes

I used to deliver pizzas en the 90’s and I would always have my little kit in the car.

Bowl
Cigarettes
Lighter
Concentrated mint drops
And clear eyes.
Oh, Coke and a Hershey’s

5 Likes

no pizza

so what is it that you were delivering ';+)

Bare

3 Likes

Hahahahah you know what time it is!

1 Like

Hey Viva

I also deliver pizza in Jasper in the 80’s

Bare

4 Likes

I also delivered Pizza in the 90s and into the 2ks many regulars greeted me with a nice hit and sometimes a beer or two… good times… but this shit was the cure for for bloody eyes and also helped me keep it between the ditches at the wind down of a busy double shift! We called it Altoids for our eyes!

3 Likes

Definitely this. Rohto is the best. If you get the “cool” ones they almost burn its so cold. But it feels great and they work within minutes.

1 Like

yes I need to put visizine dry eye drops in eyes ever night due to pain meds drying them out.

I was taught as a kid to always look at the ingredients not only in food but medicine and vitamins and basically everything and that has ended up being a great lesson (especially in buying plant nutrients, what a rip off!)

These are the main active ingredients in products such as rohto v and vizine…