Name that deficiency

Last ones to compare it to others

Thinking k&p

Thanks for the input in advance

2 Likes

Just my input i have multiple plants in 1 tent all same size, 2 that were light green i keep scratching my head .
I’m in coco all my numbers were good
Ph , ppm, temp ,humidity so I put those two plants 2 inches lower an end of light cycle they were greener then had been the whole time in flower. I never had the problem with hps or mh so it had me stumped. It was the led to much light intensity.

3 Likes

The tops look like a pk deficiency but the leaves them self look healthy. Lowers are dark green. I have to agree with Osogreen, light is starting to bleach them. Raise your light height and see if she doesn’t get darker on the tops.

3 Likes

It could be your strain. Sometimes pictures don’t show what you want them to. If you’re having problems I hope you figure it out. That one definitely looks dry. I’ll see the dirt crack from the side of the container. I’ll give them a good bump up , some juice all 3. 0-0-0. I would jump up on the last two. Just mop.

3 Likes

Although I see no brown spots it could be Magnesium, very common deficiency under leds:

Captura

the non-spotted version would be Manganese … icon_e_confused|nullxnull
Captura

6 Likes

Good stuff. Whenever I see stuff. I start adding. Lol. It comes back and gets me in the end. Good eye.

3 Likes

Thanks beer3|nullxnull , I’ve got my computer connected to my 55 inches TV, that helps a lot … :sweat_smile:

marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.pdf (2.5 MB)

7 Likes

Thought I recognized those pics

2 Likes

I just watered her last night!!!

2 Likes

Don’t get mad I’m chop at your picture and show you what I’m talking about

1 Like

They were praying really hard when I got home I’m gonna try and move light higher it’s at 20 inches at 75 percent rn it’s a marshydro fce3000

1 Like

I know what you mean sir !

In person standing here I can tell you they r not thirsty lol

1 Like

image looks dry.

2 Likes

Okay now let’s say I haven’t fed them anything beside the nutrients the seed soil mix had in it

Yeah the top does but I stick my pinky in the holes and it’s moist :crazy_face:

This isn’t a watering topic !

1 Like

Maybe I need to stay to myself. Lol

1 Like

No your fine brother like I said I appretiate the input !

1 Like

1 Like

Would epsoms salts help if so much per gallon !?

Throw some Cal-Mag if you’ve got some, Manganese is unusual and affects more the younger leaves … beer3|nullxnull

This would work faster:

For a foliar spray, you’ll want to use an Epsom salt for plants dosage of 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt dissolved in a gallon of water

2 Likes