F.B.S.C. Jezahel Seed Run

18 healthy sprouts! One seed has not popped yet and one is gone. I don’t know what happened. Maybe it grew legs and walked off. I’ll keep the one remaining seed wet for a while. I’ll transplant into there final 2 gallon pots in a couple of days. I’m going to be using a drip system for this grow. I really need to get the transplanted after they strengthen up some because the tent is 87 at 30 percent humidity. I put a bucket of water in to help with the rh. You might have to zoom in but they look good. I’m watering twice a day.

11 Likes

We have 18 health sprouts! I’m going to let these strengthen up for a couple more days before transplanting it there final pots.
I would like to start with the Malawi gene side of this cultivar.

15 Likes

Rock and rolling with the Malawi! Glad to see more Sativa strains being run. Keep the faith Corey!

4 Likes

I will buddy. My faith is the only thing keeping me alive. We are going to make a quart of seeds this time instead of a pint. I can feel it in me…

7 Likes

I’m mixing soil today because I plan on starting the transplant tomorrow. They are a growing!

11 Likes

YABA DABA DO IT! :grinning:

1 Like

I got about half of the seedlings transplanted and they are doing there thing. I plan on letting the others develop for another day or 36 hours. I used fpj and coconut water in with the water I used after transplant.

https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/strains/cinderella-99-marijuana-strain-review#:~:text=Cinderella%2099%20is%20the%20result,Skunk%20and%20Jack%20Herer%20strains.&text=Due%20to%20the%20increase%20in,pineapple%2C%20skunk%2C%20and%20pine.

8 Likes

We lost a seedling so we are 17 plants now and they all look good! You might have to zoom in but they are really taking off once they hit those 2 gallon bags.
I took that big ass dripline out and ordered something more appropriate. These grow bags are not lined up because I need room to put together the drip line. There are 3 plants left to transplant. They really need another day, so I’ll transplant them tomorrow morning. I’m using fermented plant juice and coconut water as fertilizer and these seedling seem to love it. After they mature a bit more I’ll give them some azomite. This is not a bud run. Strictly seeds only. I do plan on topping these and giving them a decent veg time…

14 Likes

Hey guys!
Yesm we are still at 17 plants and going strong!!
There’s a couple of small ones but that’s just because they were planted later. I almost have my 18 gallon resivor done for the dripline I should be getting tomorrow so I don’t have to water these by hand which takes forever. Plus I plan on letting these babies grow and they are going to need water all the time… sog here we go!

https://www.cannabismuseum.com/the-cross-breeding-of-sativa-and-indica-cannabis-americana/

12 Likes

thats one way to get it down my brother

2 Likes

Thanks brother! I just finished the resivor. I’m getting the drip kit today! The drip kit is the easy part.
This is the resivor upside down. That’s all I’m willing to show on that. It will be above ground about 2 ft. I used 2 bulkhead fitting’s just incase I need extra pressure.

9 Likes

We are still at 17! These plants are taking a little longer to root in because I transplant them early… They are not stretching though and that’s definitely a plus. I blame that on the big ass light above them lol. As you can see I got a more suitable dripline for this. I should have it completed by tomorrow. When your a tall dude and have broken your spine a couple of times it make’s bending over for long periods of time real hard otherwise I would be done, but I am happy with the overall progress! As u can see above I finished the resivore for this drip line and that will allow us to grow bigger plants, thus more seeds. I don’t plan on doing anything fancy. This is strictly a open pollenation seed run so I’ll just be using Jacks soluble solutions. I’ll throw in some rock dust to so the plants get a little more goodies and make grade A seeds… Anyway I’m so fkn happy this drip system is almost done. I think I’m gonna put some chicken legs in the oven and drink a couple of 12 packs while they cook and smoke some silver mountain. Sounds like a damn good plan to me. In other words we are making seeds!!

7 Likes

Ummm… on my way over!!! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Joint and a glass for me… room temp!

May need to practice!!!

3 Likes

Lol. I’m serious. No light beer is allowed! I have it all. Beer, weed, and now my entire house smells like chicken lol. I might have to hold off the chicken so I can get this case of budweiser down…

5 Likes

We are moving right along. There will be seeds! I’m watering everyday. The drip line is about done. I’m waiting for one little part to this work. If you decide to do this it’s much easier to put drip line together outside the tent lol.

I have been here 2 years next month and have yet to do a server fundraiser. I think it’s time for me to start giving back to the site to help out some. What I plan on doing is making several of these drip system for a raffle to start, and I’ll throw in seeds and pots, maybe a bag of soil. Hopefully within the next 4 weeks I’ll have them made…
Other then that we are a moving right along!

Yes the resivor will be included. The whole 9.

9 Likes

looking great @corey thanks again for the updates and resources, and especially thank you for making me crave chicken for dinner this evening hahaha

3 Likes

Lol. Thanks @sprinklememaynee!

3 Likes

@corey you do so much for the og community, it is mind blowing.
thanks for sharing this grow with us and taking your time to keep this strain going.
really amazing to see my brother

4 Likes

Much love Brother! :fist:

2 Likes

17 and growing! I think we have a mutant… looks kind of like a freaks how at the moment… The drip line is finally finished! This is a game changer for me… As you can see I flooded the tent lol. It doesn’t take long to empty 15 gallons of water when you have 2 1/2 inch supply lines turned on full blast lol. It will be evaporated in 18 hours…

8 Likes