F.B.S.C. Jezahel Seed Run

Thanks everyone! I’m trying to stay calm lol. We need these babies to pop then I’ll be really excited…

11 Likes

Sending positive vibes to those beans.
I got faith in you.

1 Like

The force is strong with this one!
Guess we are both indeed fans of Nicks work. My last package never showed and this was one of the freebies he was sending.
I’m sure you’ll have no problem with those beans popping.
Here’s a message Nick sent me regarding Jezahel.

Best wishes on this one!! Got my magic carpet here ready for the ride!!! Shag on!!!

4 Likes

love it man, cant wait to see another of your grows! good luck on it!

1 Like

Nice one brother :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

never thought about using a cd or dvd case to germinate seeds. thats a really good idea

1 Like

Interesting hybrid…you have my full attention!! Ha

The phenotypical variation should be cool to see…I like seeing two crosses with polar opposite genetics bred together! Should make for a good hybrid!!

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

Dang @corey You’ve always got so much going on. This looks like a fun project for sure. I’ll be lurking around here to see how it turns out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! @TokerJayG thanks for the additional information!

Life is starting to begin! It’s been about 24 hours and one seed has popped! It can take 10 days to pop seeds sometimes… I’m getting excited!

How to germinate Cannabis seeds: a guide for beginners.

11 Likes

Sounds like a fun one :+1:I’ve got my cup of coffee and some breakfast rosin, let’s do this. Get in the groove and let the good times roll :call_me_hand:

1 Like

That’s right @MWgrower, let’s rock and roll!
We have life!! 18 out of 20 have sprouted so far!!

14 Likes

Wow! I dont beleive it!!!

A folding work table for only $99!! Haha

5 Likes

Joking eh!!!

Great start @corey !!!

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks man. Yeah I do pic out certain cuts from the news paper for laughs lol.

3 Likes

So far we have 19 seeds open and 15 transplanted. The remaining seeds should be good to for transplant in the next morning. These plant are in the main tent under a 1000k DE HID. Tophort hps will be used there whole life at 1000 watts. These are some vigorous suckers. I’m really curious how these genetics are going to play out. I do plan on topping them once and go for a longer veg cycle this time compared to the lemints. Right now they are on a 19/5 light cycle.

11 Likes

18 healthy sprouts! One seed has not popped yet and one is gone. I don’t know what happened. Maybe it grew legs and walked off. I’ll keep the one remaining seed wet for a while. I’ll transplant into there final 2 gallon pots in a couple of days. I’m going to be using a drip system for this grow. I really need to get the transplanted after they strengthen up some because the tent is 87 at 30 percent humidity. I put a bucket of water in to help with the rh. You might have to zoom in but they look good. I’m watering twice a day.

11 Likes

We have 18 health sprouts! I’m going to let these strengthen up for a couple more days before transplanting it there final pots.
I would like to start with the Malawi gene side of this cultivar.

15 Likes

Rock and rolling with the Malawi! Glad to see more Sativa strains being run. Keep the faith Corey!

4 Likes

I will buddy. My faith is the only thing keeping me alive. We are going to make a quart of seeds this time instead of a pint. I can feel it in me…

7 Likes

I’m mixing soil today because I plan on starting the transplant tomorrow. They are a growing!

11 Likes