πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸŒΎ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

@KanehB : yes and yes! :smiley:

Jalisco Update:

Overnight at 25c with 99% humidity resulted in 9 of 10 seeds showing their tails travelling into the EWC! The 1 unseen may just have its tail completely hiding in the medium (:crossed_fingers:).

:smiley:

6 Likes

Jalisco Update:

The 10th seed showed it’s tail making it 10 for 10!

13 Likes

Nice! A good omen

3 Likes

Still all :crossed_fingers: here!

This AM i took off the 4" pots and reburied the tails under more EWC. A few were curled up so replanting them was very stressful. On close inspection many of their heads are decently closed so I misted them all after the re-burial to help soften those shells.

All I can do now is sit and wait in hope that they right themselves skywards with the lids removed (they usually do), and that the high-humidity helps those helmets fall over rather than cut the roots off at their neck… :man_facepalming: .

Here’s hoping that the other 9 look like this in the next 24 hours!

:metal: :grin: :crossed_fingers:

24 Likes

@Pigeonman

You made your very own air-pots!!

Very cool!!!

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Reithel

3 Likes

Apologies folks I’ve been soooooo distracted with the Jalisco run and other things I forgot to update everyone on the Poison Daddy F1 run!

The heat, even when running at night in a basement has been brutal. All week its been tent door wide open and even though things are vented outdoors my average running temp has been near 28C and the plants are showing stress. Well, ALL but the seeded plant which is closest to the active air-intake so it’s getting the coolest air in the tent.

I lifted the lights higher that I’d usually run em to cut down the heat as much as it’ll do, and otherwise I’ve been holding back on the intense feeding since it’s at the edge of growth stopping temps and I don’t want to add extra stress.

Blotches showed up on the surface of leaves in a way i’ve never seen before and after some research it most resembles a calcium deficiency… so for the first time EVER I actually cal-mag’ed that shit. :rofl: I’ve defoliated the really shit leaves and :crossed_fingers: for the next 3 weeks everything gets smooth.

The buds on the flower plants are sticky enough to make my hands a mess after plucking bad leaves.

Of the 4 plants the :gem: in the group is the seeded plant! Just take a look:

Up close them genes are itching to jump out of the frosted over calyxes!

NOW THE BIG NEWS…

YES!!! 10 of 10 JALISCO PLANTS ARE UP AND GROWING!!

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

27 Likes

There’s 10 brand new smiles waiting to be plastered on your face. I always love seeing brand new plants breaking ground.

7 Likes

Congratulations! :star_struck:

Now the fun truly begins! :seedling:

4 Likes

:heart: :seedling:

:seedling: :heart:

25 Likes

Way to go @Pigeonman! You can’t beat 10/10.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

He could a had a couple twins in there. It could a been 11 for 10. Or even 12 for 10.
Ok I will shut up now. I’m Too Rolling Stoned.

6 Likes

You know your such a brat, :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Well…he could have done 11/10. :thinking:

edit: @BigMike55 and I apparently are both assholes.

5 Likes
4 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

@BigMike55 & @CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Dome is off!

:heart: :seedling: :heart:

24 Likes

They sure are reaching for the light. Eager to grow into big kids.

3 Likes

I hope not *too big :worried: / :rofl: / :cityscape:

6 Likes

They got support yesterday eve :slight_smile:

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

21 Likes