👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Suspension of disbelief is important in story telling. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 seed increase is moving along well with this plant just getting it’s first soaking of STS yesterday evening as it reached the 21 day mark :smiley:

Additionally I have 4x very healthy Garden Huckleberry plants that need up potting in the next few days.

They’ll eventually end up in 5gallon fabric pots and put outside in full sun :ok_hand:

I also started the 2x Hubbabubbasmelloscope seeds to be pollinated, and 1x Blood Orange Haze S2 from my most recent seed increase to both test it and have it in there with the male Hubbabubbasmelloscope cause I think we all know this would make a killer cross!

Downstairs I’m finally getting my shit together via cloning.

3000K led shop-light + Mondi Dome + Clonex + Rockwool + Rootech Cloning Gel = hope!

There are 8x UK Cheese (Red tags) and 4x Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut (Blue tags) in here.

And all the :duck: 's in a row in the 2x4 across the room:

:v:

20 Likes

Me feels after lifting the 4x4 cups this evening…

…to find this:

YUP!, 3 for 3, and best news is my S2 Blood Orange Haze growth is on par with the breeders pair of Hubbabubbasmelloscope plants!

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 (Plant 2)

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 (Plant 3)

Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 “Blood Orange Haze” S2 Reproduction:

Meanwhile across the room…

ezgif.com-optimize(62)

STS SPRAYDOWN TIME for the Hubbabubbasmelloscope Plant #1, aka: “The soon-to-be pollen dropper” :ok_hand:

:v:

19 Likes

What’s the bonzi looking one in the left corner? Looking good wait amazing as usual. Get the clone game down and no more manitoba posion incidents.lol

3 Likes

@420noob , that’s the Jew Gold 1974 “mother plant” in “hardcore revegening”!

It’s both lovely and stubborn and it often reminds me of my best friend of 33+ years who is also equally lovely and stubborn but also Jewish. :man_shrugging: :rofl:

7 Likes

Great news growmies!
My proposal for the Spring 2024 co-op box was approved today!!

:partying_face:

22 Likes

Yay congrats! One of my favorites is getting retired and hoping it happens soon. Then ask co-op and find a breeder. Here’s my little piece of heaven.Jenny Kush (R) [RETIRING] » Last Chance, Rare Dankness, Seeds

3 Likes

That’s awesome news pal! Looking forward to following that one. Doing great work for the community again cheers!

1 Like

I up-potted 3 of the plants in the AC infinity 2x4 tent with my usual PromixBX + earthworm castings mix. They seem to like it :rofl: :+1:

Jew Gold 1974: Reveging still hard so I gave it a fancy new label so it feels special and gets on with it already. (@CADMAN )

At least what it has grown out is healthy!

Bubba Kush “Matt Berger Cut” Clone 1: I took 2x cuts from this plant for cloning so I can keep things going and then but this into flower. (@DannyTerpintine )

Golden Tiger S1: it’s really starting to take-off… and I need to get it into flower again asap :rofl: (@LoveDaAutos )

See what I mean when I say really starting to take-off!

Cap Junkie S1; Just like the slow to start Golden Tiger, this one was is :exploding_head: ! (@LoveDaAutos )

Bubba Kush “Matt Berger Cut” Clone 2: Took 2x cuts from this one as well last week to keep it going so I can flower this one. (@DannyTerpintine )

Buddhas Cane S1 Clone: Wholly :poop: @ShitSeeds this strain really wants to grow when you give it what it wants! I’ve up-potted this one into a 2gallon so it can veg out further and go into flower with the Bubba Kush: MBC clones.

Here’s the weeks readings from the All Seeing Eye (the tiny blue cube floating in their).

:grin:

Off to the side in the MedCab 2x4 the cuts of both the UK Cheese and Bubba Kush: MBC are all seemingly happy with their growth all corrected upright and even with no signs of anything going bad so far.

@DannyTerpintine if you have any tips/suggestions please let me know.

Right now the: light is on 24/0 ; Temps: +/- 21c ; RH: 99% ; Dome Vents: Closed

The tray is separated from the tent floor with a foam mat to insulate it but my heating pad is turned OFF. Additionally every AM and PM I take off the lid and shake down the dewdrops and let the air cycle.

No rootlets yet but they look so very much better off than any other clones I’ve ever attempted.

:ok_hand:

Let’s head upstairs!

ezgif.com-optimize(63)

The Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 Plant 1 got it’s 3rd spray-down of STS today.

As you can see there is a lot going on in this lil’ 2x2 tent with the 4x Garden Huckleberry plants throwing new shoots and the up front are the Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 Plant’s 2 & 3 in the blue speedcups with (proud papa moment here) in the red speedcup the Mephisto Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 from my most recent reproduction!

The 1st application wasn’t fully dry so I burned the plant so it’s slightly speckled. It freaked me out at first as I did just battle white flies for a few months so I’m glad to report it’s just my fucking up. :rofl:

This does mean that I need quite the variety of fluid offerings for everything :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile: .

Ultimatly I accept Quigley’s judgmental stare as I fuss around in the room with him NOT on my head taking part. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have a great night everyone and thanks so much for stopping on by!

:v: :grin:

30 Likes

Nice clean setup looking good!

And cool Lizard! :lizard: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hhaha I love it :grinning: :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

RIGHT??? She looks like she wants to start bushing out fast! I love when the thickness shows, and sways in the fan air lol

Great work as always brother!

6 Likes

Am update of the 2x2 going strong.

:blush:

23 Likes

Ran out of likes about halfway through getting updated on the last month, but everything is looking fantastic! Hell of a job on the seed increase! How’d the dry sift turn out?

1 Like

You do really nice descriptive write ups with great pics! Everything is looking really nice! I’m gonna have to swing by more often. I may learn a thing or three! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

I’ve been really tired lately so I haven’t done it. 6hrs up at 120% functionality then 6 hours dragging around or sleeping; reprise… since SAT. :man_facepalming: I’ll aim to do it this weekend :ok_hand:

Thanks @NDNCHILD ! :fist_right: :fist_left:

6 Likes

I did and made an art.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Fuck… 11+ days and still no roots on any of the cuts in the cloning box…

:sob:

6 Likes

Bubble cloner or cubes ?

This I just a noob regurgitating info but I read if you let the water barely not touch bottom and that helps it throw roots after been sitting in moist. Idk if that helps an old hand like you.lol
So heat was bad yesterday this little guy was NOT moving from the shade.lmao

Look at the evil f@#$ off stare he is throwing at me!

6 Likes