👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

THIS IS EVEN COOLER!

DONE! I’ll have enough to pass you as well! **THANK YOU FOR THE STONER REMINDER @Cormoran !!! :heart:

Also… i did it…

I just ordered the Jalsico (Mexican Landrace) seeds from The Landrace Team. :open_mouth:

FUCK!!! I don’t like spending this much on seeds… like EVER. But i’ve actually brought this strain subconsciously into MY DREAMS which I’m reading as a sign to move forward and make these both available and to make some seriously strong medication by utilizing it’s magic in crosses, tinctures and as personal smoke.

It’s been over 1 month and every day I think about this strain so I’m 100% pulling a:

I mean SERIOUSLY, just look at this and tell me you don’t have :heart_eyes: !

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

16 Likes

Nice, just let me know when you’re ready and I’ll give you my safe address. In the meantime, I think I might have to watch UHF today. :slight_smile: Excellent scene… now, it’s time to spin the Wheel of Fish!

2 Likes

Me GNOMES!

@KanehB

16 Likes

I have that one in the first pic beside the gate to my yard. Lol

4 Likes

Your Home Gnomes are Ah-door-able! :skull_and_crossbones:

That being said, I’m not the local paper person :sweat_smile:

My Mischievous Mr’s. :blush:

Here this Gnome Guard is with my lady Piper, checking out the neighbourhood. :laughing:

I would place this one in my tent but someone (not me) in the house (cat isn’t allowed in tent) is too “klutzy” :roll_eyes:, It was my mothers and has a mate still with my step dad.

I hope you’ve had a good day! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well. I’m STUPID TIRED from the time-shift…
2x espresso’s later and here’s my usual weekly MEGA update!!!

Considering our time travel; let’s set the mood appropriately:

PRESS PLAY THEN CONTINUE.

And now let’s start this week show :hugs: .

There was more re-arranging and all 3 auto-fems are DONE; and the progress with the CBD plants are making me rather pleased. :smiley:

In the 2x4 Medicine Cabinet; now ONLY CBD plants live here.

ACDC’s are throwing down in a great way. I’m still keeping a hawks eye on them due to research but other than the low humidity they seem to really be taking well to my treatment and the air-pots. :+1:

@Rhino_buddy

CBD OG Kush; WoW and what a looker :open_mouth: . This one is totally surprising me and I’m very happy about it.

Earth Lover CBD AutoFem’s are taking off as well. Planting from seed in the air-pot is producing larger plants than when I do this with speed-cups so i’m thinking the speed-cup (solo-cups) are going to be retired and used ONLY for solo-cup challenges.

@DougDawson

Freedom Dream; 3x seeds planted and 1x came up but that single seed did come up strong. If it’s a male I will collect pollen but I do really hope it’s a lady :female_detective:

@KanehB

…and now off to the AC Infinity 2x4; which is now home of the “Summer of 2022” photoperiods.

UK Cheese (Clones); keep getting bigger and bigger each week. It’s clear to me that they’ll keep bushing out and wont grow much larger than this in their air-pots, but they will be little Rugby players by the time they’ll get into the 20gal fabric pot come end of May. :rugby_football:

Manitoba Poison; the male keeps throwing flowers, but again I keep stressing it out by pinching off it’s balls :rofl:… but the female is just getting BIGGER :open_mouth: . I topped it earlier this week and it didn’t seem to care. :+1:

@jessethestoner

In the 4x4 which is 1 week into it’s 12/12 run has shown that I will have a daily task of wrangling my own monster…

BOG SourBlutooth F2: ΩPot; the SBT is stretching, and each day I have to brush down a wad of growth shooting out from all sides :rofl: Projects like these make me glad that I got into loom weaving one winter before growing cannabis. :yarn: .

Cherry Festival (red) F2; is doing the best it can flowering after a harsh reveg. :man_shrugging:

@G-paS

Crockett’s Tangie F2; is blowing my mind! :exploding_head: It’s ALSO in reveg but didn’t seem to care. It’s growing 2x fists for us that smell like oranges every time I move them.

@GCBudz

Here is a shot of the two of them (Crockett’s Tangie & Cherry Festival) from above:

CSI Humboldt Girl Scout Cookies x Chem91; these 3x seeds have been a fun adventure. 1 was the most hardcore hermie i’ve ever had, and now each of the fems remaining are showing *different traits :joy:

In the larger Air-Pot; the plant is expressing RED colouration in the growth!

…and in the smaller one, it’s GREEN!

Only thing that frustrates me is that I only hit up 1x bud of the Green GSCxChem91 with my GG4 RIL pollen… I think now I need to dig out the Red plant and do the same. More work but the results will speak for themselves :smiley:

Since i’ve brought up the Tony Green Gorilla Glue 4 RIL’s… they are having an amazing time on their honeymoon :wedding: :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

@Floyd

Now the AUTOFEMS that are all done doing their thing.

Pineapple Express AutoFem; I cannot decide if the Strawberry Shortcrack or THIS is my favourite looking cannabis plant I have ever grown. It also didn’t get stunted after transplanting like the other 2 so either I lucked out and didn’t fuck this one up OR it didn’t care… I can talk about it but just look for yourself:

@sprinklememaynee

Creme De La Chem AutoFem; I had much higher hopes for this but it’s my fault for stunting it on the transplant. I’m looking forward to running this again in May outdoors.

@BasementBeans

Fog Dog AutoFem; same as the CDLC where it got stunted during the transplant… but after trimming I laughed A LOT as it’s a total CHODE :rofl:

Like in their lives hanging side by side, so it shall remain in their beautiful deaths.

Final entry for today is the New Kid on the Block we all call Black Snow. I floated 2x seeds, 1x gave a tiny tap root after 36hours and a small tail after sitting 3 days on wet worm castings at 25C; the second one didn’t pop and ended up in the compost heap after waiting 10 days with it only rotting. Surprisingly difficult to germinate BUT my hopes are the results are epic for the efforts :smiley:

@anonymous4289

Thanks for checking in! All the best to you, yours and your grows! :love_you_gesture: :

:metal: :globe_with_meridians: :hugs:

21 Likes

Excellent update, everyone looks pretty happy to be a plant. That RIL male looks like he’s having the time of his life. :wink: He gets to do a few crosses as well as having a female RIL right next door to pollinate. Hopefully you’ve saved a little bit of pollen for me as well! My female’s going into flower next week, looks like she’s gonna be waving a bunch of spears around too.

7 Likes

I actually took a second pile from the male for you @Cormoran. Both you and @Floyd are gonna get some nice gold dust for plant fucking real soon. the sheets of foil are in a tin box with desiccant packs. In a weeks time I’ll bag em up and mail em to you both after I get your addys (will PM y’all).

6 Likes

Excellent, that should give plenty of time. :slight_smile: I just realized today that it’s probably gonna take 3 weeks to actually get here, since that’s about how long most of the mail from Canada takes, so sending it out next week should get it here at ~3 weeks into flower. That’ll give 8 weeks for the seeds to mature, perfect!

3 Likes

The variety of plants you have at so many stages is awe inspiring @Pigeonman. I look forward to your updates but feel guilty with my measly posts, throwing up a couple pics a week :joy:

3 Likes

I was inspired by @PhilCuisine going through their “Thunderfuck chuck” today so I did some side-line work in between addressing my work-from-home duties today by finally take down the very-dry-by-now Cherry Festival (Red) F2 that I hoped to be rife with seeds from being pollenated by the Unicorn Poop BX1 when all three I grew turned out to be males.

Well, this “surprise” seed run was a total success!

When you plant 2 EPIC strains in sets of 3 seeds each and find out that 4 of the 6 plants are male… you run with it and let those teenagers fuck, and fuck hard they did!

Here’s the plant, a Cherry Festival (red) F2 with only 4x buds.

Seeds were desperate for freedom :open_mouth: .

Using logic taken from pet bird owners and small time farmers needing to clear chaff from seed I stuck a cut bottle on to a vacuum that has a variable speed motor and a small cyclone collection basket so I can paranoia check the collected crap for any good seeds :+1: .

BEFORE I ran what I now call the “Seed Sorta?”, I crushed the buds into a mesh colander and then by hand moved it around to get rid of the bulk of the usable for hash material. The remainder (with seeds) was dumped into a bucket and then the cut bottle was held over allowing the mass to cyclone within it in hopes of it NOT sucking up the goodies.

After cycloning seemed to be pointless (aka: nothing was lifting out of the bottle) I checked the vacuum’s collection bin and found the follow with sans any seeds :open_mouth: !

See! NO SEEDS! :smiley:

So, after all said and done how I gave up on hand picking beans from a pile of green dust and branches, please allow me to introduce you to the progeny of Cherry Festival (Red) F2 - Female and it’s husband, a Unicorn Poop BX1 - Male which will now henceforth go out into the world as:

!!! “HORNY HORSE CHERRY RED SHITFEST F1” !!!

Of the seeds produced, 509 look good and viable with nice examples of greens from mid to dark green/brown. There is an uncounted palmful that are light green to white but didn’t crush so they may pop after all with some tender love and care.

@G-paS & @Pawsfodocaws thank you both again for producing such great seeds to work with in this “surprise” seed run. Please PM me if you would like some of these F1’s after I let them sit for a few more weeks in their breathable storage box! :heart:

All things considered i’m chuffed and now even MORE EXCITED about my Tony Green Gorilla Glue #4 R.I.L. seed run happing right now :open_mouth:

(because when you pop 5x seeds and: 1x fails to grow, 3x are Male and 1x is female you skip the flower run and make seeds for FUTURE flower runs and then share the pollen with friends :smiley: )

:hugs:

29 Likes

Nice bromigo

4 Likes

Finally, a good reason to use a vacuum cleaner.

Looks good well done :+1:

5 Likes

Nice my friend! Love it

1 Like

that is frickin Ingenious.
I might give that a whirl next time I run for seed.

3 Likes

It really is…. Once you find the correct positioning/suction level this could save so much time and PITAness lol

2 Likes

Love that vacuum mod!
Looks so much easier. Those beans are sexy clean. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Must be from the UP. They were a lot lighter than the CF seeds. I did take some green gray and no stippling seeds throw them in water and paper towel and even most of those Igermmed.

I am so excited this went well for you.

:green_heart: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

That thing threw pollen like it was the Joker’s henchmen tossing :dollar: 's from Batman 1989!!! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

You wanna get nuts?! Let’s get nuts!!

2 Likes