Fast buds auto Pineapple Express

Few update pics slightly overdone it with the nutes On the last feed hence the slight mute burn on the tips and a couple lower fan leafs turning completely yellow these have been removed now all in all she is coming along nicely around 7-8 weeks in since planted. Uploading: EBA5A360-9B19-4BAE-8EA9-8D04D3850E79.jpeg…

Uploading: 2472DEFB-16A9-4E5F-AEC4-52066EABB4C7.jpeg…

7 Likes

So I am around 3 and a half month since planted she has been in flush for two weeks checking tricombs regular With jewellers loop getting a good mix of cloudy amber and some clear but a lot of the pitsols r still white :man_shrugging:t2: But the tricombs are telling me she is nearly done. Should I wait till more pitsols turn brown ??

1 Like

Sounds like it’s nearly finished then, maybe a week or so left but a pic would help.

edit - just read that again, 3 and a half months! seems an awful long time, unless it’s it a Satori :laughing:

1 Like

Will upload a pic soon it’s an auto so should be some where near ready for harvest :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Uploading: 30C7038D-2E95-45B3-96DC-4DBD300F7981.jpeg… Uploading: 4A12D0E0-E69B-4E0D-8998-141AEA6F008A.jpeg… Uploading: 1470E017-EEA1-4F20-B51F-8F215BCE4601.jpeg…

8 Likes

7 Likes

I grew a fastbuds zkittlez and it took longer than I expected. But definitely quality genetics, would buy from there w no hesitancy for sure. I got aome mephistos on the way as well, pretty pumped to try them out too.

If I was you and you think it needs a little more time, id wait. I was in a hurry w the zkittlez and probably shoulda given it 5 more days.

1 Like

I have been using fast buds for quite a while now and totally agree they are some of the best genetics :ok_hand:t2:

I would prefer more of the pitsols to have turned brown b4 chopping tbh. The tricombs r looking good a really nice mix of cloudy amber and still some clear. Suppose another 5-7 days won’t hurt :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I find with most autos that the expected finish time that the breeders specify is normally wrong and they mostly always go a few weeks over

3 Likes

Shes finishing alrite.
Humidity looks fine so should be no problem giving her another week

2 Likes

It comes down to personal choice of how you like your herb, but from what you are saying…

That’s done like dinner in my books. :+1: :sunglasses:

Going by pistils can sometimes be misleading as some plants will just keep throwing them out at the end, desperately trying to grab some errant pollen.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies folks I am gonna give her another few days then chop :+1:t2:

1 Like

4 Likes

Well she is trimmed and hanging to dry hope she smokes as good as she smells

1 Like

Very nice and chunky. I agree with gpaw that some plants will throw out white pistils pretty much indefinitely. I think conditions can have an effect on that too. If you’re seeing amber, especially more than like 10% then it’s definitely in the zone. Keep in mind it will ripen a bit as I hangs too.

2 Likes

Yeh I would say she was a lot more than 10% amber tbh hopefully she drys and cures well. I grew 2 plants on my last run and one of them lost its smell in the cure jars it smoked well enough and got ya stoned but there was hardly any smell to it :weary:

2 Likes

It’s all about the slow dry. Once the nugs have even a hint of crispiness to them put them into brown paper bags. They’ll keep drying but way more slowly. Once they get to almost where you want them chuck them into jars and burp daily until they hit your sweet spot.

4 Likes

Nice work, autos are fun.

New pistils after about 45 days flower can be ignored, the trichs on those and the sugar leaves can be ignored too. If most of the pistils and trichs that are not on the new tips of the buds have turned then you should be good to go.

2 Likes

Right guys buds r in jars have been for the last two days question is how many times a day should I be burping the jars?? I have been burping 3 times a day for a few minutes each time.

2 Likes