Slapple by SpeedRun

Was fascinated to learn about auto flowers so I ordered some from Speedrun Seeds (same gear as Atlas, maybe related idk?) I picked Slapple auto fem cause I enjoy fruit flavors in my terps.

They have had a 100% germination rate so far and that is so pleasing. This plant is shaped exactly like a Christmas tree and the few I’ve tried go between 3 and 4 foot in a five gallon, the biggest coming out of plastic tall five gallon pots and the shortest coming out of cloth woven pots, idk why I thought it was a strange thing. It may have to do with heat? They have needed maybe ten leaves pruned off each plant.

These photos are from about 40 days, I’m figuring another 30 days. It seems to have a real sativa look to the leaves and buds. They do not smell anything like fruit or an apple. Everyone of the phenos I’ve smelled so far smells exactly like a piece of spearmint chewing gum, really thick and pungent. Each plant smells the same.

I have a God Particle going from them as well. It grew into a incredible upside down pyramid shape that was perfect.

Feeding them molasses, recharge, sensi bloom A+B, big bud as directed. Have fed one plant extra and it seems to take double the recommended nutes with no issue so they seem very vigorous and stable, can push a lot of food.

I’m having a lot of fun with these plants.

13 Likes

Nice! Welcome to OG! Looking good my friend

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! Got some autos in myself. You can see them in ‘Breeders lab’ under “looking for testers”. Check it out. 3 strains. This is truly the Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! :sunglasses::+1::facepunch::clap::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Looking good! Wouldn’t mind seeing the full plants, those sound huge for autos, did you start them in those big pots? Or transplant into them? Autos are fun to grow.

4 Likes

Started them off in those size pots. No liquid nutrients. Only FFOF, FFHF, Great White, perlite, Doctor Earths 4-6-3, Cal/Mag, Doctor Earths Flower Girl. Just PH water, and some PM shit for insect just in case. No fancy pretty bottle shit, no unicorn :unicorn: sweat, pixie :fairy:‍♀ dust and I don’t stir the water with a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo magical :woman_mage: wand 🪄. :joy::joy::joy: :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Will post more pic later!:face_with_monocle::wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I started them in big five gallon containers so there was no transplant. The biggest one is four foot from the bottom of it’s pot. It’s def stretched out. The other phenos are three foot tall. Thanks for the nice reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine are about 32” to 40” from soil surface! I love to grow those autos. No fuss no muss, I can get 5 or more grows in per year and can smoke different shit all the time. I like a lot of variety as my mood changes. :+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

This is my first time playing with them and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised on how efficient and hardy they are. I’m looking forward to trying out more flavors.

1 Like

Try DC Seed Exchange or GLG. See ‘Smokers lounge’ look for my post in “What are your latest seed purchases”. Those guys will hook you up with extras! :face_with_monocle::wink::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Nice and healthy, any pictures of the whole plant you can share?

1 Like

Here are two shots of the same plant using two different lenses. This plant has been no maintenance. I put the seed in the pot watered and fed it. It has been goof proof and if you know me, that is appreciated

the room has been kept at 75 - 77 degrees and 50 - 55% rh the entire cycle

2 Likes

Nice, you can’t beat a plant that requires minimal care and maintenance.

1 Like

Welcome to the OG. plants look lovely. Autos are kinda my specialty. Have a few of my own crosses and working on more. I give beans away over on my page from time to time. Will probably do it again next month. Running some Rocbud girls ATM in 5 gallon pails. No offense to those who like them but I hate fabric pots. Dry out too fast and my plants were half the size of ones grown in pails.

1 Like

My photo plants seem to like cloth pots. The autos seem to be bigger in the pails. Hmmm will need some more testing. I will make sure to bookmark your thread about autos.

How do most people count their days for and auto from first wetting of the seed or from germination in the pot?

looks goood…welcome aboard

1 Like

Coming along nicely, smells have developed to strong murphy’s oil soap, mint, and a little lemon pine. Prolly be great for cleaning up.

2 Likes

I always let ‘em go as long as possible up until 25-30% amber, especially for anything hybrid or leaning to the satty side

1 Like

Harvested this one about three weeks ago. Chopped it, wet trim and stuck it in a breezy cool dark room for five days then into jars. Cracked one and loaded it into a squeaky clean bong today and its nice an fruity, still a tiny bit green but i dont mind it sure it will smooth out in a few weeks. Very up buzz, daytime weed for sure. I’m pleased. The time investment seems to match up with the product. 60 days, I ended up with a couple jars of fresh mids, I’ll take it :slight_smile:

1 Like