Fathers Day giveaway! Cherry festival

What an awesome way to honor your dad and husband @G-paS very generous indeed!

Happy Father’s day to all the dads out there!

8 Likes

Thanks @G-paS for sharing! Happy Father’s day to all the dads out there. Have a good one!

5 Likes

@stanknugzz77 they are easy to grow. Get very tall so, if height is an issue you will need to top. Somebody did a smoke report here.

6 Likes

Really awesome of you @G-paS . I was in on the run so I’ll pass, but all the dads here should be signing up for this kind giveaway!!!

7 Likes

Hey @G-paS !

Wow, thank you so very much!! Amazing and such an honor to the names of your two beaus. These are some beans that many of us would never have the opportunity to have if not for kindness and generosity of someone such as yourself. :heart::heart:

Thanks again! Happy Fathers Day!

Perro

OG community can’t be beat!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::heart::man_dancing:

8 Likes

Thanks @G-paS that’s a very nice gift for the fathers, I’ve been having a great dad day with my little one here in Mexico. Happy fathers day fellas

23 Likes

if there is any seed left over, remember the singles…

MICHIGAN CHERRY FESTIVAL - Mother of all Cherries x Pure Michigan

1. @Murciano207 :ceuta_and_melilla:
3 Likes

just a reminder. enjoy the moment while you’re in it. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Do you know how to sign-up? I see you are new :green_heart: :seedling:er. Just click on the pencil/edit at the bottom right hand of the OP. put @ then your name and add your country flag.

If you get any kind of message PLEASE cancel and try again.

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Awesome @G-paS … I already have some from you from earlier… so I’m passing… but thanks for the OG spirit on Father’s day !!!

5 Likes

I don’t know what I did to that edit peace

4 Likes

I think in need a “space” after the “16” … I’ll fix it

{done :vulcan_salute:}

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thank you, I got an error the first time I edited someone click right before me and then it all went haywire

4 Likes

I think @Gpaw, @cole and @Slammedsonoma420 were editing at the same time.

All three are there know. 14-16

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you for the father’s day gifts @G-paS

3 Likes

Thank you for this.

3 Likes

I was just tidying up a ‘space’ issue. I didn’t see any collision alert notices.

I see my name added now though…

OK… Sometimes you pick the beans…
and sometimes the beans pick you… I roll with that! :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Happy Father’s Day. As fine a day to celebrate as any other. Cheers to dads here and gone.

4 Likes

@G-paS Well thank you very much for doing this, what a nice little surprise indeed :pray: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :pray:

5 Likes

@G-paS , very kind of you, thank you.

1 Like