S.E. Michigan 2022

Hi all. Here is a few pictures of what’s going on in the cannabis garden this year.

45 Likes

Cool!

How are the Sour Strawberrys and Bubblegum doing fighting off the bugs?
I’ve only seen them grown indoors…

Cheers
G

7 Likes

The Bubblegum x Zkittlez is slightly miss labeled in the pic. Bubblegum being the mom and Zkittlez being the pollen donor.

I will get updated pics soon, all of the plants are much bigger currently.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Gro , nice looking plants.

3 Likes

Welcome to og. Nice greens. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Very nice garden of elite top genetics tagged :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice outdoor grow, and welcome to OG @Gro!

3 Likes

WOW!!! Saw @Tejas in traffic, decided to follow him, ended up here. TOTALLY happy I did!! Looking GREAT, very impressive layout. One question, you don’t mind if I run over to the nearest Garden Center and grab a Bench, do ya? I’ll park it over in that far right corner and enjoy the view. Wish you nothing but continued success, do take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks Tejas!

1 Like

I appreciate your enthusiasm misterbee. Hopefully I can keep you all updated often as we go into flower season.

3 Likes

Sensi Star x Puck bc1 #3 Crickets and Cicada

17 Likes

Sensi Star x Puck bc1 # 1 and 2

12 Likes

Fire OG x Bubba Kush

15 Likes

Purple Hindu Kush x Purple Indica

Strongest aroma out of all in veg.

18 Likes

BOG Sour Strawberry.

These had some weird damage and are bouncing back. I showed up at the garden one day and there was a few branches that were completely wilted. The rest of the plant remained perky. In the following couple of days the wilted branches started perking back up but some of the leaves were apparently burnt badly. So I pruned those leaves. They’re looking much better now.

17 Likes

Welcome neighbor…looking good over there!

4 Likes

Mendocino Purple s1. The small one in the foreground is the 4th BOG Sour Strawberry female.

13 Likes

M.P. with small S.S. in the foreground.

15 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:

1 Like