Favorite artwork

WIP

5 Likes

Thats nice, I like black and white, is that ink or pencil. You got great detail.

Pencil is hard to use, I get smudges every where. I desingned a couple of tats in pencil. They came out not too bad.

1 Like

I feel you, pencils take so much planning and conscious thought to keep clean. And then you need it sharpened just right so it keeps producing the same lines. Anyone who can do proper pencil work has my respect.
All the guidelines are in pencil first and then I only inked the easy parts, the head, the buds, the leaves. Then it sat for a while because I was scared to death of ruining it! :anger_right: :fearful: :sweat_smile: Finally picked it back up yesterday.

Diamondback Terrapin for reference.

2 Likes

Whoa that’s sick dude! You a lefty? I can’t draw i tried but gave Lol i just remember bein in school writing with a pencil and by the end of the day my pinky is just black with graphite.

2 Likes

Lol yeah I have a picture like that, it was nearly finished when I injured myself, and has sat there since. Needs a bit of work around the face and the pearl necklace, under shadow and a touch up on a mistake on her hand. I am scared to go near it now, my hands shake so much, and it requires very controlled movement when spraying paint.

Here she is, I call it Mob Boss Moll.

Couple of pencil tat designs for a guy who hunts, He wanted something he and his dad could both have done.

2 Likes

This is my favourite Black and white piece I have done. Its a copy of someone elses work I changed a pipe for a joint lol.

I called it Never smile at a crocodile. I was going to call it High Plains Drifter because of the joint :joy:

If you dont know the song it goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGkdcpTY1QI

6 Likes

@Shadey if i could I’d hire you to paint the walls in my house different sweet ass paintings. One wall would have to look like a field of marijuana with a mountain background with some morning fog and big lush buds. And you gotta dress up like Bob Ross while doing it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I love Bob Ross, you could have a lovely little squirrel nest in your happy Ganga forest lol.

1 Like

YESSSSSS. You gotta do the brush cleaning thing too “Beat the devil out of it”
“Redecorate your room in an instant”

Do you have a fro? That’s kinda needed to complete this haha

Na just long straight hair, gets a slight curl when wet lol.

1 Like

I loved the rendition of Snoop Dogg doing Bob Ross of painting “Happy little Trees”! Lol

2 Likes

Required to get a perm there @Shadey it’ll be perfect :rofl:

But on a serious note you’re legit AF haha

1 Like

Lol ok I will book with the wife’s hairdresser, I have not had a professional cut in 12 years lol, probably saved a fortune.

I just do 3 hand widths and cut off anything that sticks out past that lol.

Cheers for the compliment.

1 Like

Johfra Bosschart, 1974

1 Like

Some great stuff there :+1:

1 Like

harryunderwood

1 Like