Favorite Feminized Seed Breeders

Favorite breeders for feminized seeds? Reliable, no germs, good genetics who are your go tos?

8 Likes

Currently: Mephisto.

Expensive, often small plants, AutoFems with terps for days which is why I still buy on drops.

Although I stretch my costs with STS :wink:

12 Likes

Ethos… a bit on the high end but completely worth it

@CoastalMarySeeds does something great fems…my last round grew one of their Sour Lemon…oooweee… finishing smoking it now… but good lord it’s tasty, need tod pop another seed or two

4 Likes

Nspecta from CSI Humboldt is the fem king

11 Likes

I’ve had good experiences from Barney Farms fems and Anesia seeds fem.

4 Likes

I second inspecta from CSI. Very good deals (freebies) if you order from him directly.

6 Likes

Thank you for the responses. I’ve mostly collected from more mainstream companies so appreciate some of the other brands

1 Like

who do you considered mainstream??

1 Like

If you have a few favorite types of strains, chems… cookies… etc start looking for S1’s from the better cuts out there.

That right there could lead you right back to Nspecta at CSI.

Then again there’s no shortage of quality s1’s being offered and traded right here on OG.

Tony Green has some awesome genetics as well, grabbing fem versions when they drop would be a solid purchase.

5 Likes

All the Fems I grew from Humboldt seed company last year were all great. They grew into trees out in the swamp with no signs of Herms.
Pistachio has turned out to be a crowd favorite, can’t keep enough of it around, 11 out of 12 strains harvested last year, and everyone wants Pistachio.

7 Likes

Have been very impressed with Solfire Genetics, every seed I’ve popped from him has been strong and well responsive to my crazy LST.

He gives free packs away on his discord fairly often, worth giving it a look.

4 Likes

Amen! Amen! Amen! If I’m growing I’m making seeds pure and simple.

2 Likes

Mephisto all day long.

Solfire as well.

Brothers in Farms and Chef Anna White Label are also well worth a look.

3 Likes

I rarely buy seeds… but I do receive many vendor genetics in original packaging and my sponsors are always hooking me up.

Oldsogcoc for the win. I’ve never had a single issue with his seeds, plants etc.

Mephisto for Autos… probably my favorite Auto breeder along with Humboldt CSI. Nice to have seeds you never have to worry about and germinate quite fast.

2 Likes

Typically I buy from companies like TH Seeds, CaliConnection, Barney’s Farm, Sensi, the kind of companies you would find like at Attitude or similar banks.

Have started branching out to some of the more “craft” breeders out there, but I’ve always been skeptical of buying from smaller/newer breeders because of the reversal process.

Much more open to trying regular strains but I need more fems with my smaller grow tents now to keep the amount of variety I need.

I’ve seen a lot of people on OG doing Fem autos but not so much photoperiod fems.

mostly i like barneys. but currently im into hebies seeds strain. tries their grandmommy purple and was absolutely happy with her. also they have usa express now and there only their own seeds, gotta give them a try soon and let u know

2 Likes

Hey @Naptown916. If you’re looking for female photo period seeds my guy @JohnnyPotseed has a few he offers. Good prices and he runs sales periodically.

1 Like

In my limited experience with FEM seed, Twenty20
Mendocino has been good to me.